Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,902 members, 7,952,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Best And Newest Casual Game From Nigeria!!!(Youth Empowerment) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best And Newest Casual Game From Nigeria!!!(Youth Empowerment) (1194 Views)

How To Extract PS2 ISO Game From Zip File 2021 Update / Which Site Can I Download This Game From??? / Balldog! Is An Addictive Animal Hurling Casual Game For Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Newest Casual Game From Nigeria!!!(Youth Empowerment) by NaijaGames(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hello Everyone
Hope you are enjoying your day .
Zippy Challenge is now the talk of the day
This is a new game on play store made by Nigerian boys and I think its cool so if you are looking for a really wonderful and excellent go to Google play store to download it
Show your support for them and get to play store to download it(Zippy Challenge)
They need your support now so play with friends and families
You are surely going to love its simplicity yet complexity
Be sure to drop in and check it out on Google Play Store
Give them your encouragement by downloading it in order to empower today's youths
It may be 30mb but its 30x as fun!!
Have a blissful day and comment below what you think about it

1 Share

Re: Best And Newest Casual Game From Nigeria!!!(Youth Empowerment) by NaijaGames(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
NaijaGames:
Hello Everyone
Hope you are enjoying your day .
Zippy Challenge is now the talk of the day
There is a new game on play store made by Nigerian boys and I think its cool!
Show your support for them and get to play store to download it(Zippy Challenge)
They need your support now so play with friends and families
You are surely going to love its simplicity yet complexity
It may be 30mb but its 30x as fun!!
Have a blissful day and comment below what you think about it
Re: Best And Newest Casual Game From Nigeria!!!(Youth Empowerment) by SavageMajor(m): 2:42am On Sep 13, 2018
WTF is this grin
Re: Best And Newest Casual Game From Nigeria!!!(Youth Empowerment) by NaijaGames(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2018
shocked I fail to understand what you mean
Re: Best And Newest Casual Game From Nigeria!!!(Youth Empowerment) by NaijaGames(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2018
SavageMajor:
WTF is this grin
shocked shocked shocked I fail to understand what you mean shocked shocked shocked
Re: Best And Newest Casual Game From Nigeria!!!(Youth Empowerment) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wtf bruv
Re: Best And Newest Casual Game From Nigeria!!!(Youth Empowerment) by NaijaGames(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Best And Newest Casual Game From Nigeria!!!(Youth Empowerment) by KingJuhd(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2018
Currently playing on my YouTube channel.
Metal Squad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPhzjyYWDCU

(1) (Reply)

Gta Vice City Pc Highly Compressed 10mb / PS3 Pes 11 For Sale / Resident Evil Argues: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.