Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,731 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It (1871 Views)

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Ritzy10(f): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
The Epic Things We See On The Internet.

Gist >>>https://zenithnaija.com/this-lady-is-on-twitter-ranting-after-her-mom-used-her-Love Machine-without-washing-it/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44 farano

Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by zinnydan(f): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Kamelot77(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Radarada

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by BabbanBura(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ritzy10:

The Epic Things We See On The Internet.

Gist >>>https://zenithnaija.com/this-lady-is-on-twitter-ranting-after-her-mom-used-her-Love Machine-without-washing-it/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44 farano

Whah els can i say!
Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by BreezyCB(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Problem family won ni yen

Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Ever8054: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
lies everywhere just to get attention... iam sure the mum is not even alive sef...

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by LuciferKristi: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Two feminists who say "men are useless" are fighting over an artificial preeq.

grin

May the most konjified win.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin grin
It has no blood of flesh, it can be shared grin
Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by cahrlifa(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Chai,someone give me her number and address so I can remove d spirit of fuckery frm the girl and her mum
Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is some Jerry Springer shît grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
She fùck her papa preeq
Abi wetin I just read

Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by medexico(m): 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
idiot, no be the same place you commot from?

You are the one that is stinky.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by omoiyalayi(m): 3:06am On Sep 13, 2018
She's just trying to get notice

The girl shld nt angry me o

Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by dominique(f): 3:55am On Sep 13, 2018
The Twitter account has been exposed as fake created to rubbish the lady in the photo.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2018
dominique:
The Twitter account has been exposed as fake created to rubbish the lady in the photo.

I'd like to appeal my ban in the business section.

Kindly check my ban and clear it if possible. I can't seem to figure out what I did wrong or what spam occurred. I did what everyone else does, sharing legitimate business opportunity for others. Isn't that what the business section is for?

Kindly lift the ban. Thanks
Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by dominique(f): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2018
NnaaGuy:

I'd like to appeal my ban in the business section.

Kindly check my ban and clear it if possible. I can't seem to figure out what I did wrong or what spam occurred. I did what everyone else does, sharing legitimate business opportunity for others. Isn't that what the business section is for?

Kindly lift the ban. Thanks

Your post violates rule 16, that's why the bots took it down. You've been unbanned now but the post remains hidden
Re: This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by GuntersChain(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Problem shild

(1) (Reply)

The Wife Provides For The House And The Man Does The House Work. Is It Good? / WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? / Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.