Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,285 members, 7,916,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri (31963 Views)

After EDO No Be Lagos, Next Is ONDO No Be Lagos / Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week / Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by tech18: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Otedola win cannot do any blow to PMB.Ohmockery should ask Fayose.Fayose has lunched media propaganda upon propaganda prior and post 2015 election.

PMB till 2023!!
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by candygist: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2018
Racoon:
APC may toy with this possibility but it can turn out to be the joker that will demystify the stranglehood of Jagaban on the Lagos colony.

How many days have you been I'm Lagos ?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by HomeOfMe(f): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2018
14Ebiscoo:
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has weighed in his opinion on the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) giving billionaire Femi Otedola a ticket to contest as governor of Lagos State.

The news of the move by PDP, which has been welcomed by Femi Otedola, was made known by media mogul, Dele Momodu, who confirmed that the billionaire will be running against incumbent governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, in the forthcoming 2019 elections.

Reacting to the news, Reno Omokri said if Otedola emerges winner of the coming governorship election in Lagos State, the dictatorship of Asiwaju Tinubu will end in the State.

He said, ”@realFemiOtedola as @OfficialPDPNig’s gubernatorial candidate for Lagos is a good idea. He has a good shot at winning this.

”An Otedola win will end the feudal dictatorship of @AsiwajuTinubu in Lagos and deal a dastardly blow to the tyrant in @AsoRock.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/what-will-happen-to-tinubu-if-otedola.html
And you think Tinubu will open his eyes,fold his arms and let that happen? The BAT is ready to sacrifice another human whether relation or nor to make sure his candidate wins.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by candygist: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2018
aolawale025:
If PDP wins Lagos. Tinubu is automatically in retirement

I wish you and I can stake somethjng. I go for APC and you go for PDP. What do you think ?
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by RexTramadol1: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2018
We all support Ambode

We all love Governor Ambode

He's my friend

He's your friend

He's our friend

Won't you rather support Ambo?
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
PDP can never win Lagos. cool
Titanic can never sink!

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by HomeOfMe(f): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My Yoruba Muslim friend
We all know otedola is a Yoruba Christian

So kindly shut Up
Lolzz. What if he's an atheist?
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by candygist: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My Yoruba Muslim friend

So kindly shut Up
Ambode is also Christian

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2018
thisisayus:
Who says Otedola and Tinubu are not friends?

Abeg I want sell IPhone 6
Location is Ibadan.
Everything working perfect and extra neat 2 months used with receipt. 65k
‭0805 250 6694‬

Where do u stay
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Alexis11: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Lol... Many funny comments about Lagos politics.

Some persons will be analyzing Lagos' politics from Abakaliki grin

You want PDP to take over Lagos, kill Tinubu first then maybe you will have a chance. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Racoon:
APC may toy with this possibility but it can turn out to be the joker that will demystify the stranglehood of Jagaban on the Lagos colony.

The whole of Nigeria will be affected.

Let Tinubu lose Lagos and see Buhari drop him like a hot potato.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by israelmao(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2018
Godfatherism is still strong factor in Nigerian politics.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by ehissi(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2018
thisisayus:
Who says Otedola and Tinubu are not friends?

Abeg I want sell IPhone 6
Location is Ibadan.
Everything working perfect and extra neat 2 months used with receipt. 65k
‭0805 250 6694‬

You just run put 65k, no information nothing.... undecided

How many gig is it?
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by akdjr(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2018
E go red for Otedola if he accept the ghost ticket. No one I repeat not even alliance of all opposition party can take Lagos from APC.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by topyhanky(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2018
jos945:
he should hang himself. wicked man asking one of the best governor to step down for another candidate of same party.
the truth is that I already know that otedola is going no where he just want to waste is money,all I know is that ambode is our governor and I kw that one day he will be the president of Nigeria
#longlivegovernorabmode#

I pray ooo
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by vertueptime: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Dem write am for bible ni?
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by vertueptime: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2018
millionboi2:
never say never

Just imagin say tinubu defect to PDP tomorrow

After bn used and dumped
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Akaegwu(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2018
Why do you want to treat APC like this

Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by daveP(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Two Epe Indigenes to slug it out. Well it's a win win. Enough of affliction from Tinubu.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Uzosaint(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2018
I for see d end of Jagabans tyrant era in Lagos,lagosians smile.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by oyejideogunjumo: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Will there be a re-enacted of 1993 episode in Lagos? Incidentally it was the father of this same Otedola who benefitted from the imbrogno between Agbalajobi and Sarumi of SDP then making Lagos the only NRC state in the whole South West.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My Yoruba Muslim friend

So kindly shut Up

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by BabaO2: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2018
14Ebiscoo:
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has weighed in his opinion on the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) giving billionaire Femi Otedola a ticket to contest as governor of Lagos State.

The news of the move by PDP, which has been welcomed by Femi Otedola, was made known by media mogul, Dele Momodu, who confirmed that the billionaire will be running against incumbent governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, in the forthcoming 2019 elections.

Reacting to the news, Reno Omokri said if Otedola emerges winner of the coming governorship election in Lagos State, the dictatorship of Asiwaju Tinubu will end in the State.

He said, ”@realFemiOtedola as @OfficialPDPNig’s gubernatorial candidate for Lagos is a good idea. He has a good shot at winning this.

”An Otedola win will end the feudal dictatorship of @AsiwajuTinubu in Lagos and deal a dastardly blow to the tyrant in @AsoRock.”

This guy should be lectured that yorubas are not as barbaric as his paid master to start witch hunting individuals social and economic interests irrespective of political affiliations. Did Otedola tell you that Tinubu is presently harming him socially or economically? This nuisance should stay out lagos politics

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by bighorlus(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Has anyone observed that politics in this country is not won because we the voters actually voted for a particular candidate? The politics behind our elections goes beyond our basic discussions on several social media platforms.
My opinion is that PDP cannot win Lagos.
The reason I said so is simple.
1. APC has federal power and will mobilize all the necessary forces to ensure that PDP is handicapped and wount be able to play the same game APC will play to win the election.
2. Massive rigging and bribery across all centres.
3. Lastma , neighborhood watch, market women,
Agberos, and all other parasatals under the state structure are all loyal to APC and will not allow PDP come in and spoil their source of livelihood.
4. Tinubu actually has a hold on Lagos . He has proven that over and over again.

My opinion. I stand to be corrected.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by truthstands01: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu is gradually loosing his dynasty in Lagos state and even in SW. Either Ambode or Otedola, he knows 2019 will be disastrous for him. Greed is dangerous in life.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by missimelda01(f): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2018
wait.. you mean Odetola is contesting for Lagos state governorship?
Meanwhile Lagos people are enjoying ooo
A Customer got this amazing bowl of Atama soup delivered to his home.
call 07018086002 Now to get yours.
P. S the soups are freshly made.. can you spot the snail?

Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by asawanathegreat(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu the unshakable man.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by omhor(f): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2018
14Ebiscoo:

Tinubu will be eased from the political terrain if Otedola wins....
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by HelpMySoul: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
nothing last forever... Stop deluding yourself.

PDP once said they will rule for 100 years.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2018
millionboi2:
never say never

Just imagin say tinubu defect to PDP tomorrow

Or if Tinubu dies. Am not wishing him death cause nobody remains on earth forever.

Or is Tinubu immortal?
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by ipobarecriminals: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Pd pigs want to scam Otedola
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Linzo(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2018
bluecircle470:

Efcc can’t shake Jagaban. They’ve done it in PDP era and they failed
So you're proud that jagaban can't be arrested after stealing your generation destines?. Receive sense dude. I pray PDP take over Lagos and send tinubu to where he belongs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead / How Much Are Commissioners And State Government Political Appointees Paid? / Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.