Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Bobrisky Slams Nina Again, Calls Her An Ungrateful Bast**d - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bobrisky Slams Nina Again, Calls Her An Ungrateful Bast**d (319 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Are Bast*rds!!! / Obi Cubana Is An Ungrateful Fellow! / Bobrisky Slams The DG Of NCAC For Calling Him A National Disgrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Slams Nina Again, Calls Her An Ungrateful Bast**d by Verve52: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2018
The beef between formers pals, Bobrisky and BBNaija's Nina, is still far from over as both parties yet again slammed each other on Instagram.

The problem started after Tunde Ednut shaded Nina in a post on his Instagram page, for posing with her car key.

Bobrisky who isn't a fan of Tunde, took to his instastories to hurl insults at Nina, saying she deserved the shade. Soon after Bob's post, Nina responded. See their exchange below...

Bobrisky wrote:

How can I stop seeing that thing on my timeline, I just wanna assume we never meet or she never exist. But the more I keep seeing her on my timeline, I keep remebering how I suffered for dis thing called Nina Case close.

I'm never cool with Tunde Ednut and I doubt if I'm going to be cool with him. But the issue of shading Nina, the thing deseve more shading

The last Time Tunde shaded Nina, It was I and Tonto who suffered it. Despite the insult Tunde gave us, Tonto Dikeh from her heart of gold still ok gave that BASTARD a phone.
https://tinachuksblog.com/bobrisky-slams-nina/
lalasticlala
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina Again, Calls Her An Ungrateful Bast**d by Chicagoesontop: 1:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Bobrisky, what is it that you are searching for in Nina's body since we all know that you are not into women .. ? something must be wrong somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Olubadan Attacks Oba Olakulehin Over Comment. / IPC Set To Train Online Journalists /bloggers On Conflict Sensitive Election Rep / For The Sake Of The People, I'ts Time For Ambode To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.