Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC (36431 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! / Ex-deputy Governor, APC Chairman, 50,000 Others Join PDP In Bauchi / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by CSTR1005: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

We are talking lagos politics and this nonentity is talking igbo?

Who know any igbo in Lagos?

Swerve!
You don't need to know us as long as we keep buying the lands off your feet. grin
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by CSTR1005: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Mumu, he is ASIWAJU!

I know there is no order and structure in Igboland, we are not bush dwellers in yorubaland ok!
You wouldn't know anything about order and structure if it kisses you on the face.

Lol @ "order and structure".

These Yoruba clowns no go kill me. wink
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Amacaco: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Mumu, he is ASIWAJU!

I know there is no order and structure in Igboland, we are not bush dwellers in yorubaland ok!

There is order and structure in hell and the demonic kingdom but that doesn't make it a wonderful place. This kind of order and structure in Lagos where one man thinks and acts for more than ten million people is it not satanic?
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu Has Last Word On Who Becomes Guvnor?? Really?? Ambode Will Defy All Odds & Win
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Whois(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2018
I'm gonna vote ambode if tinubu likes it or not
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by KingRagnar: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2018
I didn't see where in this piece that APC said that Tinubu has the final say over who becomes governor in the state and if it is true, then I fail to agree with APC on that, the electorates have the final say and not Tinubu for they are the ones that will be governed and not Tinubu. Tinubu is not God, he therefore cannot decide who reigns. this was the same thing that happened when PDP contested APC fro the presidency and though that because they are the chieftains of this nation they would and were later put to a horrible shock. Anyways, I still doubt the validity of this headline
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by tunary(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Its a thing of shame for one man who can never be trusted to decide the fate of an entire state
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by moorejewelryy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
ytyyhvv

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by ShinnBet: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2020
Edo no be Lagos

Lagos no be Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates / Liberian Man Accuses Erhiawarie Eferakeya Of Battering Him Over 6-Month Wages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.