Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,266 members, 7,974,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:47 PM

“davido Is Trash,” Lady Says, She Narrate Her Encounter With Him In The U.S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “davido Is Trash,” Lady Says, She Narrate Her Encounter With Him In The U.S (1126 Views)

Obi Cubana Wife Weep As She Narrate What She Is Passing Through, Talk About Osin / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“davido Is Trash,” Lady Says, She Narrate Her Encounter With Him In The U.S by medua123: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2018
“Davido is trash,” lady  recounts her encounter with him in the U.S
watch the full clip

https://www.gistembassy.com/davido-is-trash-lady-says-as-narrate-her-encounter-with-him-in-the-u-s/

Re: “davido Is Trash,” Lady Says, She Narrate Her Encounter With Him In The U.S by jos945(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2018
at least better than wizkid

1 Like

Re: “davido Is Trash,” Lady Says, She Narrate Her Encounter With Him In The U.S by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2018
where's that nbote boy? come and cry over this one again...
Re: “davido Is Trash,” Lady Says, She Narrate Her Encounter With Him In The U.S by Issame: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2018
Lol
Re: “davido Is Trash,” Lady Says, She Narrate Her Encounter With Him In The U.S by LieutenantBOBO: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2018
So because someone didn't want a picture with her, the person is now trash? SMH...

Because he didn't take a picture with you doesn't mean he didn't take a picture with another person. There's something called CHOICE.

And besides, ALOT of celebrities do that. I believe she's in the US so she should have known how celebrities there act up. From Chris Brown down to Migos... Sometimes, they even ask their bouncers to kick them out.

2 Likes

Re: “davido Is Trash,” Lady Says, She Narrate Her Encounter With Him In The U.S by Hustlersdiary: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Haters wee come and wail now.

Everything she said lacks evidence.
A girl can be with Davido that does not mean they’re in a relationship she might be a one night stand though.

The girl just want cheap attention.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Born And Raised In The North - Davido Baby Mama Sophia Momodu / Toyin Abraham Dazzles In New Photo / HIV Positive Ghanan Slay Queen Slept With Two Ghanaian Politicians Without Condo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.