Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,597 members, 7,888,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) (36868 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2018
To me he has done absolutely nothing

Infact, he didn't serve them well.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2018
abeg na eye service jor
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2018
What is he doing in an uncompleted building? grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by akdjr(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Nothing special about it joor...........we de hold m with some men wey una de c for tele and them go loyal wen de de with us.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by Lordave: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
Ok! we are tired of all these tricks, fayose was seen buying kpomo, ortom was seen enjoying his pap in a local restaurant, countless number of governors have been seen on okada and now a throw back photo of OUK serving some guests. need i remind you that JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF WASHED THE FEET OF HIS APOSTLES
It’snot to score political point Brø, OUK is quite humble.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by Shehunoshewhat: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
Ok! we are tired of all these tricks, fayose was seen buying kpomo, ortom was seen enjoying his pap in a local restaurant, countless number of governors have been seen on okada and now a throw back photo of OUK serving some guests. need i remind you that JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF WASHED THE FEET OF HIS APOSTLES

But the OP said this happened sometime ago... embarassed
And he didn't call the press!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by Miles300: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2018
His he not a human being like u and I ? What’s special about it
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2018
dis is Nigeria...apology to falz d bahd guy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Shobowalebola:
In what could be described as the peak of humility, pictures of  former Governor of Abia State and Forbes rated Business  Billionaire has emerged serving guests at a private meeting .

The viral picture which seemed to have been taken last year was shared by his Special Assistant on Media Mr. Kenneth Udeh on his official handle @iamkennethcole shows Dr. Kalu happily serving guests at a private meeting.

He wrote:

" I discovered these rare pictures of Dr. Orji Kalu @OUKtweets a former Governor & Forbes rated billionaire business mogul happily serving guests at private function in an unprecedented rare display of humility.Other politicians may have hurriedly posted it or involved the press "

The former who is currently receiving medical treatment in Germany is known for his usual display of humility without involving the media.

See pictures...

And what's so special about this
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Boobriggs9:
I have winning tickets available for pay after winning....
WhatsApp--081-30-38-88-58
business acumen entails that you go obtain a loan and play those winning tickets rather than looking for who to buy the winning tickets with 5k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2018
WHEN it comes to this, It’s only FAYOSE I believe, he has been known for this from time immemorial
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by gurnam: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2018
What is this fuckery? undecided
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2018
If you know Orji Kalu very well he engages in virtually everything like this ....like the OP said he doesn't like posting.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by FitnessAndGoodL: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2018
cool
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by FitnessAndGoodL: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2018
EXACTLY! The guy is just a scammer.

Collyno82:
business acumen entails that you go obtain a loan and play those winning tickets rather than looking for who to buy the winning tickets with 5k

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2018
For those who don't know this man they can say all they think they know, orji is a very free person, humble for an average Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by Lordave: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Handsomecole:
If you know Orji Kalu very well he engages in virtually everything like this ....like the OP said he doesn't like posting.
It’s surprising seeing the comments on this thread.
It shows people don’t know their leaders and that explains why they keep on electing the wrong people.

I’m not a fan of OUK, but he’s a humble and always happy man.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2018
Evil men!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
Gbam gbamer, gbamest grin

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerians and emotional attachment to governance. on what ground would that humility bring dividends of democracy to his people he governed and about to represent?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by babycakilicious: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2018
for your mind, u humble abi?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by klax(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Irrelevant pls next topic...........

Sorry he was a billionaire before but since he became errand boy for those who should have be his gate man that day his billionaureship became questionable no wonder he is always referred to as a local billionaire.

A real billionaire don't lick a s s of his suppose gate man ok. So damn him.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by kerry57: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Op, how much they pay u for this publicity and campaign?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by MYNATIONNEWS(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Nice to be humble...

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Is he too small to serve or what
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by wildchild1: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2018
For the camera

Check my signature for the just concluded world cup jerseys and 2018/2019 club jerseys
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by teeewai(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2018
What on earth is our definition of Humility in this country? Some mind"s" are really warped!! I bet the poster will consider this man humble if he sees him washing his backside himself.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by spartan50(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...these guys...
thank you

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by highness25(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Shobowalebola:
In what could be described as the peak of humility, pictures of  former Governor of Abia State and Forbes rated Business  Billionaire has emerged serving guests at a private meeting .

The viral picture which seemed to have been taken last year was shared by his Special Assistant on Media Mr. Kenneth Udeh on his official handle @iamkennethcole shows Dr. Kalu happily serving guests at a private meeting.

He wrote:

" I discovered these rare pictures of Dr. Orji Kalu @OUKtweets a former Governor & Forbes rated billionaire business mogul happily serving guests at private function in an unprecedented rare display of humility.Other politicians may have hurriedly posted it or involved the press "

The former who is currently receiving medical treatment in Germany is known for his usual display of humility without involving the media.

See pictures...
He looks broke and needs someone to revive his political career
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2018
All naija politicians are fuckers, layers, devil's, you can imaging on my way to my mother in-laws burial, I hard an accident along Enugu to Umuahia, I thank God for saving me and my stiles families, at that moment I was looking for an assistance from any other road users, because where we are at that time is too lonely and dangerous, I notice some vehicles where coming on a high motions it's was convoy's of executive Governor of Abia state Okezie Igpeazu, behold he did not even care about us!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.