Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

“I Never Sent To Her” By Mosope Akinrinmade - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / “I Never Sent To Her” By Mosope Akinrinmade (422 Views)

The Life I Never Had. / Everything I Never Had / I Wish I Never Meet Him A Regret Story By Mary Temitope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Never Sent To Her” By Mosope Akinrinmade by SynCityNg: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2018
“I Never Sent To Her” by Mosope Akinrinmade

Never speak ‘the voice of rape’, silence the sound of a pulled trigger.

Emotions are dead and my heart is scared.

Looking at the past, time has proven to be a beast in our love affair.

Hate has grown and sprouted.

Our love is gone.

If love did exist in outer space, I need the right pace because this phase of life is just a scene in my mirage.

I need a place to make my eyes see.

Give me a seed and I’d grow for you trees, fresh and green for the whole world to see and believe that good is still in me.

Essence is life, being is living; my breath is still, my voice is mute.

Save me!!

My strength is like the breast of an aged woman, it’s bent like the aged man with his stick... http://syncityng.com/2018/09/13/i-never-sent-to-her-by-mosope-akinrinmade/

(1) (Reply)

Two Worlds - Episode 5 / Is Publishing On Okada Books Profitable? / A Good Writer of Unique Article Is Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.