Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,122 members, 7,907,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally (941 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / More Trouble For Ambode As Tinubu’s Associates Insist On His Probe / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by hisexcellency34: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2018
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

A rally to herald the campaign of Babajide Sanwo-Olu, a governorship aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State has been called off.

A chieftain of the party told Daily Independent that they received an order ‘from our Leader’ that the rally scheduled to hold at the Blue Roof in the premises of Lagos Television (LTV) should be cancelled.

He said the decision may be the fallout of the meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on the political crisis in Lagos State.

With the developments, the coast appears clear for Governor Akinwunmi Ambode to seek re-election.

Details later….

https://independent.ng/breaking-coast-clears-for-ambode-as-lagos-apc-cancels-rally-for-sanwo

Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by Votewisely2019: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2018
Ok, I hope this is true.
Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by ionsman: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari has intervened...Na so e suppose be. This is bad news to some people.

Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by fineguy11(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2018
this whole charade was to sell the name SANWOOLU to lagosians against 2023..

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by gaby(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2018
However it goes Tinubu is the villain and loser here.

He has been dared and found to be demystifiable by anyone who has the guts to stand up to him.

Watch as Ambode cruises to a second term, rubbishing and even dismantling some structures from under his feet. Ari fi, don enter. The yorubas will understand this word.

The worst case scenario when the fight is almost drowning Ambode, will be to sell out the state to the opposition while he can. I trust the guy, na Niger Delta him go school.

No matter how smart or cunny a man thinks or sees himself to be, na one day be one day, he must slip and open up himself to ridicule. That day, monkey go go market but e no go know road to reach house again.

Maybe the time is ripe to save Lagos from one man's pocket.

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by Omeokachie: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Deal done.
Contracts signed.
Taxpayers money exchange hands.

Eko oni baje o
Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by WisdomFlakes: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2018
A tree does not make a forest. Governors should endeavor to carry party organs and leaders along. I expect the parties involved to iron out their issues amicably. Still watching in HD.

Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by Kamelot77(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Awareness for 2023
Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by OAFMods: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:
However it goes Tinubu is the villain and loser here.

He has been dared and found to be demystifiable by anyone who has the guts to stand up to him.

Watch as Ambode cruises to a second term, rubbishing and even dismantling some structures from under his feet. Ari fi, don enter. The yorubas will understand this word.

The worst case scenario when the fight is almost drowning Ambode, will be to sell out the state to the opposition while he can. I trust the guy, na Niger Delta him go school.

No matter how smart or cunny a man thinks or sees himself to be, na one day be one day, he must slip and open up himself to ridicule. That day, monkey go go market but e no go know road to reach house again.

Maybe the time is ripe to save Lagos from one man's pocket.

Enjoy my siggy

As declared by a dull head retardad Igbo
Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by deboysben(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2018
It won't work ambode must step down for Sanwo Olu

Sanwo Olu we know

Ambo should go and sidon

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by capatainrambo: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2018
OAFMods:

Yoruba head slammer
Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by capatainrambo: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2018
OAFMods:

Yoruba head slammer
Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by gaby(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2018
OAFMods:

I

You better go through my siggy, check my post history and delete the tripe up there because I suffer not dem fools to procreate, breed and thrive.

I grab 'em by the balls.

You never know who you dey quote...I pity your foolish ball-less father wey tinubu no senior but still dey use play okoso for Lagos.

Anu mpama

Aturu
Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by deboysben(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2018
Sanwo Olu 2019

Like for Sanwo Olu
Share for Ambode

Ambode has failed let's try another man

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Coast Clears For Ambode As Lagos APC Cancels Sanwoolu Rally by adioolayi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
No backdoor for PDP in Lagos.... AMBO Le'kan si!

(1) (Reply)

Us, Uk, Eu In Grave Shock Over Osun Poll, Want Pdp Declared Winner / We Are Not Going To Allow Anyone To Vote Ambode Here- APC Ward Chairman. VIDEO / Waziri Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar Wins PDP Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.