Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,330 members, 7,891,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) (54008 Views)

Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) / Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) / Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by damoceile: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Standardcosting:
Nigeria.... Niger border

The most amazing grin

The most beautiful in the world.

LWKMD but then

I refuse to laugh
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Penco2020:
Naija n Ghana nko
Do you have map at all

1 Like

Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
n
watch ur heart. cholesterol
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
NinaArsenal:
America and Mexico own sure pass.
I like flying fence. �

Make dem no go mistakenly take u for thief one day with ur flying habits of fences. undecided
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Chizzyferd(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nice, Guys show me some love by subscribing to my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf97uxenD0L8jicoh_N5HfA
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Unlimited22: 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Penco2020:
Naija n Ghana nko
How can you not know Nigeria and Ghana don't share any borders?
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by DIMIZZY1: 12:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Make sense winkMake sense
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 14, 2018
Exponental:
Sure Africa's borders are not this nice. Seme border of Benin Republic/ Nigeria...... Dusty (2011/2012)

Not all of Africa is a mess bro . There are cool African borders who are not dusty. Well , maybe not in west Africa.
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Iphran6:
Very civilized way of border demarcation, unlike what we have here in Africa

Not every part of Africa is like the west African mess we have.
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 14, 2018
reiddecuti:
And Africa can never have a thing like this, not even Nigeria.

Everyday of my life, I keep wondering where did African came.

Nothing good in Africa but...

Check South African, Namibia , Botswana, Swaziland borders before you stereotype all of Africa.
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 4:08am On Sep 14, 2018
where is UK / France i have travel via this route , on eurostar
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by chiddyj: 7:09am On Sep 14, 2018
Standardcosting:
Nigeria.... Niger border

The most amazing grin

The most beautiful in the world.
I laff die.
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Dynatress700: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2018
kellz0:
My country no go see all these better countries make them share boaders with
you never hear? they say bird of the same feather flock together. lol

1 Like

Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2018
This one na old something....... Me weting scatter my head today na that calculation of fuel used from lagos to london..... I really suprise
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2018
This is the only border in the world which is shared by four countries Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Botswana

1 Like

Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Haiti and The Dominican Republic are clearly distinguished by radically different environmental protection laws.

This is one case where the grass is literally greener on the other side.

Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2018
iyke109:
Where is idiroko border ogun state?

I tire. If you never mention idiroko border for ogun state chei e nefa complete o. na dat one we rep o.
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2018
lonelydora:

Do you have map at all

no his GPS, coordinate and compass has refused to work.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by CDCEO001: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2018
I don't understand that Asia and Europe.
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by murmee: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2018
Bonapart:
This post be coming up every year. Stale
It certainly doesn't occur to you that some people might be seeing this post for the very first time. Information is never stale.
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Allansmith: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2018
You killed it this Morning...

SleakBuzzPR:
n
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Allansmith: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2018
Nigeria and Cotonou no dey this world again??Where the picture showing Naija and the neighbor...
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Allansmith: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2018
hunnnnnn?Nigeria/Ghana...where is that coming from?

Penco2020:
Naija n Ghana nko
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by precielalah: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
What about African countries?
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by nathpope(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bonapart:

knowledge/information can never go stale brother.
u neva know who would see it as a NEW info tomorrow.

u seeing this evry year, i bliv, by now, u must av gotten wiser n more knowledgeable about the topic and not otherwise (which is somewhat obvious).
Re: Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bonapart:
People are joining Nairaland everyday.
Kids are growing and they are getting phone everyday.
Even those of us that have seen it would love to see it over and over again, I Already have it bookmarked.
What have you contributed that we have learnt from except to post useless Tonto and big brother.
Kindly shut up and let others learn.
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! / These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane / UK Warns Against Travel To 21 States

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.