Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,342 members, 7,917,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:12 PM

Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! (4937 Views)

BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta / Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting / How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by slivertongue: 2:17am On Sep 14, 2018
4yrs of incompetence &lifelessness is enough. Nig deserves beta than a man whose ability is more than 0 bt less than 1

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by Fyno: 2:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Chikpat:
Even if this is fake news, Obasanjo can do this. I admire his firmness. but a Daura Fulani prince is not an Otuoke boy o. NW is way too big for SW to measure up with. OBj does not have faithful followers in Nigeria as much as PMB does...

However, Nigeria deserves better than Buhari has given but PDP is not an alternative and we reject backwardness in whatever guise it's coated, packaged, under an unfurled ☔
buhari is the worst backwardness

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by Doerstech(m): 2:51am On Sep 14, 2018
We expect a new letter from OBJ soon....
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by Jirate(m): 4:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Reinvented:
Thank God that Buhari won in 2015. If not, by now his followers would be saying Nigeria would have been an Eldorado. Now we know better!.

Very True....., They Would Have also Said 1$ Would have become Equal to 1N, ETC. Dummies They All Are. cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by ezinnefashionst(f): 5:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by orunto27: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Up till now, Buhari hasn't known that Nigeria is a Democracy.
OBJ is a World Acclaimed Military Democrat. And if anything negative happens to him, the World will make Buhari PAY.
So Nigerians should please beg Buhari not to ignite Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by luckyogor(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari is not a human being o,he is a fulanibeing.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by DBossNG(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2018
Oya!
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by eliteguy01(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Seriously I've always chose not to blame Obasanjo, though he's not complete but his intentions are cool, at least he wants to be a true and a realistic heroes... GEJ tenure was too weak, he's dull and corruption was at the peak during his period so Nigerians want a change, note that we chose Buhari bcoz we had no choice and want Jonathan out due to his corrupt government but he has a huge peace at heart.
Around 1979 during Buhari military rule, Nigeria witness several economic growth and great reduction in corruption all this was achieved majorly by his vice "Tunde Idiagbon" so this time again buhari also came with a Professor lawyer, we also expect him to repeat the same "Buhari was ousted out of power when Idiagbon" traveled this show how incompetence he's, choosing buhari by all is a fluke which we all decided to take.. I was a strong, *Buhari* fan but now people can't just imagine how much I disliked him this much, it's bcoz he dissapointed me, bcoz after going through his history I never saw this coming..

Having pondering on Nigeria issues I discovered we're seriously on the wrong path our system of Government must change, I understand what our closet #Enemy-friends (Ibos) feels, seriously they're right to demand for Biafra But they fight too straight they're lacking technicality..
"Awolowo ruled excellently, Tunde Idiagbon masterminded buhari tenure perfectly, Osinbanjo Performance was better than buhari while buhari was Sick... Let everyone go rule themselves through #Regionalism to make a better Nigeria through Competition and separation of power and resources.. I never mention secission, note that stupidity is you doing the same thing in one way and expecting different results.
I'll never blame OBJ at least his intentions are clear some insults him yet he still made his stand when buhari started the *fake* fighting against corruption OBJ was the first person to submit a huge amount of money so as to make a level plain ground for war against corruption.. He fought for him at the beginning and defended him to clear Buhari from opposition party, to me he's still 1000 time what Tinubu can ever be bcoz Tinubu will surely support a Buhari on wheel chair to attain presidency..
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by opribo(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Like him or hate him, onething you cannot take away from baba Iyabo is his candor. That is the way elder states men should behave. Say it as it is no matter who's ox is gored.

Of what use is it to pretend a spent force without education is the best thing to continue to lead this great nation as if Nigeria is a joke.
Ask bubu a simple question on how he is reviving Nigeria's economy now, the next thing you will hear is story of how when they first came bla bla bla. You will never hear any cardinal and strategic roadmap or action plan being taken.

The man is just a monumental disaster that befell this nation while we were caught unawares. The best thing for Nigeria is to ease him out let him go and rest like old men do and give constructve advice that is if he has any to give. Not the type of threatening Nigeria with the blood of baboon and monkey, whatever that means.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by shinawaju(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2018
mrbaba18:
Sometimes i wonder dos ppl working 4 buhari are dy dat blind dat dy cnt c hw buhari has taken us 10 steps back

Nigerians do obey the table manner, they don't talk while eating. Take the food from their mouth, then they spill the beans.
It's a matter of time bro
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by EternalTruths: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2018
bedspread:
Brother Take it as you Desire it!! Make the Move.... you will get your Desires In JESUS NAME

Amen
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! by resurgent2019: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
We need Obasanjo’s international influence now more than ever to help us oust Buhari else millions of southerners and Christians will fave increased persecutions and victimization from an unrepentant Jihadist.

We really do need God’s intervention at this juncture of our democratic journey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself / Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) / NNPC To Be Divided Into Five Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.