Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos (24826 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos by Hidentity(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Factfinder1:

I do all.of the above well...I have an OND in computer science and note pls I'm a guy...thanks

Forward your resume and application to info@ahmedraji.com. Tailor it towards the role of a secretary. I'll follow it up. I make no promise though. However, can one vouch for you to be honest and upright if you are not even honest about your true gender online? I advise that you desist. Your gender would not change anything for anyone who is serious about helping. All the best.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos by Factfinder1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hidentity:

Forward your resume and application to info@ahmedraji.com. Tailor it towards the role of a secretary. I'll follow it up. I make no promise though. However, can one vouch for you to be honest and upright if you are not even honest about your true gender online? I advise that you desist. Your gender would not change anything for anyone who is serious about helping. All the best.

I am honest and have a lot of people to vouch for me how ever the gender thing was a mistake during registration I have never ever claimed to be a female in any of my post you can check all my mentions....I appreciate your efforts I will send my resume immediately
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos by delugajackson: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Factfinder1:

I am honest and have a lot of people to vouch for me how ever the gender thing was a mistake during registration I have never ever claimed to be a female in any of my post you can check all my mentions....I appreciate your efforts I will send my resume immediately
You can change your gender by clicking on "Edit Profile" at the top of the site, right after where you see "Welcome, Factfinder1." Once you click on it, there you will see "change e-mail, birthday, signature, personal text, blah blah blah. Where you see "gender", click on the drop-down box and chose from the options. Then proceed to "Update Profile" once you're satisfied with your modifications. All the best in your search, man.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos by Factfinder1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
delugajackson:

You can change your gender by clicking on "Edit Profile" at the top of the site, right after where you see "Welcome, Factfinder1." Once you click on it, there you will see "change e-mail, birthday, signature, personal text, blah blah blah. Where you see "gender", click on the drop-down box and chose from the options. Then proceed to "Update Profile" once you're satisfied with your modifications. All the best in your search, man.

Appreciate that
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos by tossie101(f): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Okoyeebo:

My friend, sharrap.
I hope your parents are rearing pigs and dogs?
Those animals would be of more benefit to them than you.

Jobless son, keep misbehaving on Nairaland at ur age.
Time is leaving u behind. undecided
Having multiple nairaland accounts to like ur own comments... I pity ur mum.
Wasted 9months
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos by tossie101(f): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2018
Josh44s:

E pain am cheesy

Lol seee mumu, No be only pain na paint grin
Ur mouth is smelling biko cry
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos by Josh44s(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2018
tossie101:

Lol seee mumu, No be only pain na paint grin
Ur mouth is smelling biko cry

Madam flat bwest grin
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos by tossie101(f): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2018
Josh44s:

Madam flat bwest grin

Mr smelly mauwt cheesy
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos by IloveToMess: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2018
zlantanfan:
That same slippers wen i no fit wear come outside the guy use am go UK come back
And who are you?
Do you know that some slippers cost more that shoes
Iti boribo!
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos by Okoyeebo: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
tossie101:

Jobless son, keep misbehaving on Nairaland at ur age.
Time is leaving u behind. undecided
Having multiple nairaland accounts to like ur own comments... I pity ur mum.
Wasted 9months

Pamela, I won't blame you. You're a prostitute like Nina and you have a despicable history. I'm not surprised though, you were brought up like a dog.

Dumb Owerri prostitute. Talk nonsense and see if I won't finish you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuella Yaboh Rocks Agbada For Birthday Shoot / I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe / Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.