Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,529 members, 7,888,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:06 PM

Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her (1610 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by LegendVibes: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2018
A man has taken to Twitter to narrate how he abandoned his wife and kids then moved in with a woman he met for the first time and it has made him go viral.

The man, who seems to be proud of his actions, said he met the woman on Twitter and they began chatting. He went to visit her in her house one day and they had sex on that same day. He never left after that.

He's since been co-habiting with her and has been paying rent every month. It will be 1 year in November.
He's also revealed they'll soon be having a destination wedding in Bali.

As for his kids, he wrote;
F- them kids.

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9795/man-reveals-how-he-left-his-wife-and-kids-for-his-girlfriend-after-having-sex-with-her.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by Imortal001: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2018
The way people celebrate stupidity this days eh! "mumu things na him dey get hype pass this day".
Little advice for some ladies, the way u handle your man in bed matter alot, try new style and see how ur husband rush home even during rush hour..

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by ednut1(m): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2018
Anything to trend
Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2018
and he is proud of this WHICH KIND OF LIFE IS DIS??
Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by wagazala: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2018
Na wah o. If this guy come Naija, he no go return be that.
Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2018
The coitus must be something out of this world for this man to "release" his sense along with his germinal fluid.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by Liliyann(f): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2018
Married men are the best to have when it comes to dating!!
They are caring,rich,and know how to pamper and take care of a lady!!
Nothing turns me on than a rich married man that is ready to leave his wife just to prove how much he loves and values her!!

Ladies should know the gold they carry and know how to use it wisely!
Don't open up for any guy any how!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2018
His destiny is as good as finished.
See where his infedility has landed him.He has been trapped by a destiny killer in a form of a woman.
He is heading toward wretchedness unknowingly.He won't realize that until he is free from the spell he is under.
Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by MJBOLT: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2018

Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by PrincessB1(f): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2018
Mumurization mtchw undecided
Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by Ykrizz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
chair, see people. there wife Neva satisfy them
Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by Ykrizz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
chair, see people. there wife Neva satisfy them chair, see people. there wife Neva satisfy them chair, see people. there wife Neva satisfy them
Re: Man Reveals How He Left His Wife And Kids For His Girlfriend After Sex With Her by hungryboy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Good sex has a way of messing with a man's mind

Na so i go bleep one ashawo last week, her pussy sweet sotey, i begin tell am i love you

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Mistake You've Made This Year? / SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help / Once Your Crush Starts Doing ANY Of These Things – You'll Soon Be Friend Zoned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.