Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Osun Debate Updates:i Have Four Children In LAUTECH, So I Am Deeply Concerned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Debate Updates:i Have Four Children In LAUTECH, So I Am Deeply Concerned (332 Views)

Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense / Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Channels Televisions Score Card For The Osun Debate Of September 16. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun Debate Updates:i Have Four Children In LAUTECH, So I Am Deeply Concerned by drseun91(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
The Gubernatorial candidate of the ADP, Alh. Moshood Adeoti has said that solving all issues surrounding LAUTECH will be a thing of priority as he is also directly affected by the issues of the school, being the parent of four students of the school.

Adeoti said this while responding to the question of how the candidates intend to develop the education sector.

Oyetola on his part stated that as the Osun State University has been managing it’s finances through interventions from government and its own internally generated revenue, government expects that LAUTECH also must boost its revenue generating capacity to meet up its financial responsibilities.

Akinbade stated that he has good plans for LAUTECH and will bring back the glory days if elected.

Visit www.oderinuadedayo.com

(1) (Reply)

Epe Youths Beg For Ambode Re-election And Came Out En-masse To Protest! / Osun 2018: Between God And The Godfather / 'why 435,000 Registered Voters In Osun State Won’t Vote Tomorrow' – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.