Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,038 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Aboh Mbaise/ngor Okpala For Glory As Hon. Mike Iheanetu Picks Pdp Nomination For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aboh Mbaise/ngor Okpala For Glory As Hon. Mike Iheanetu Picks Pdp Nomination For (1030 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aboh Mbaise/ngor Okpala For Glory As Hon. Mike Iheanetu Picks Pdp Nomination For by vincixpresso: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
The member representing the good people of Aboh-Mbaise state constituency in the Imo state House of Assembly, Rt . Hon. Mike Iheanetu, popularly called, the Akwaa Akwuru Mbaise has declared his interest to contest for the Federal House of Representatives seat for the Aboh Mbaise / Ngor Okpala Constiteuecy during the 2019 political dispensation. He picked the PDP nomination form last week, and pledged his his undying loyalty to the people of Aboh Mbaise/Ngor OKPALA Federal Constituency.

Re: Aboh Mbaise/ngor Okpala For Glory As Hon. Mike Iheanetu Picks Pdp Nomination For by Divoc19(f): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
I heard he is a Minority whip in Imo State House of Assembly now
Re: Aboh Mbaise/ngor Okpala For Glory As Hon. Mike Iheanetu Picks Pdp Nomination For by mrvitalis(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
vincixpresso:
The member representing the good people of Aboh-Mbaise state constituency in the Imo state House of Assembly, Rt . Hon. Mike Iheanetu, popularly called, the Akwaa Akwuru Mbaise has declared his interest to contest for the Federal House of Representatives seat for the Aboh Mbaise / Ngor Okpala Constiteuecy during the 2019 political dispensation. He picked the PDP nomination form last week, and pledged his his undying loyalty to the people of Aboh Mbaise/Ngor OKPALA Federal Constituency.
This man is a very stupid man
Ask him what he has ever done for ibeku his village ...I mean one small project

1 Like

Re: Aboh Mbaise/ngor Okpala For Glory As Hon. Mike Iheanetu Picks Pdp Nomination For by mrvitalis(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Divoc19:
I heard he is a Minority whip in Imo State House of Assembly now
Who dash am we voted the failure out he lost the ticket ..
Re: Aboh Mbaise/ngor Okpala For Glory As Hon. Mike Iheanetu Picks Pdp Nomination For by Divoc19(f): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
They are all the same. Nigerian politicians
mrvitalis:

This man is a very stupid man
Ask him what he has ever done for ibeku his village ...I mean one small project
Re: Aboh Mbaise/ngor Okpala For Glory As Hon. Mike Iheanetu Picks Pdp Nomination For by mrvitalis(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Divoc19:
They are all the same. Nigerian politicians
That's a lie , that's the lie people like Mike wants us to believe

There are politicians who their people see their impacts .. emeka ihedioha for example the road passing through Mike house was done by emeka over 20 years ago ...go to uvru and mbutu and see how emeka upgraded that place

Mike is a failure no wonder he was bitten by a woman

(1) (Reply)

More Photos: Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra / I Wonder How Your Senses Works. Igbo Boy To Igbos / Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.