Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,503 members, 7,929,640 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:31 PM

President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock (21139 Views)

Ogoni Leaders Cry For Help As Armed-bearing Fulani Herdsmen Occupy Farms / Breaking: Amaechi Worried Over Ogoni Leaders Visit To Buhari / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
technicallyrich:

i am not igbo but ijaw.
My grand father fought the biafran war and he told us the story

Well, I gave you a benefit of doubt. People hide their identity online. Only Ibos in Nigeria are known for such high level propaganda. How can Ken Sari Wiwa be in charge of Bonny during Biafra war fighting on the side of Biafra? Also, during Abacha regime, when Dauda Komo was the governor, they told you Ojukwu went to prison to greet Saro Wiwa before he was hung that morning. That tales by moonlight story can only come from Biafrans. Pls, don't say such in the public
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by AlphLukau: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
I See . ....
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by nnaeyes6: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Is Buhari bleaching or normal changing of cream?
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by caved: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ekez:
Wetin he wan tell them,
Vote for him to complete the project he has not started.
What nonsense

We Build Powerful and Scalable Web Apps Solutions 100% Custom-Built For Your Business

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos a VERY AFFORDABLE COSTS guaranteed you cant get anywhere else!

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

Inventory System Software
Ecommerce Website
Hotel Management System Software
Financial Institutions System Software
School Management System Software/ School Portal
Hospital Management System Software Development
Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
Multi-Level Marketing System Software
Social Media Network Application
Photo Sharing Web Application
Catalog Web Application Site
Forums
Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by GSA01: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
The man that hate south south and hate south east is the same man that has awarded the contract for the clean up of ogoni land, while a south south President was on seat of power for 5 years with much oil revenue yet never deem it fit to award the contract to clean up ogoni land!!!!
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Jellyberry(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
yazach:

Really?
Lol yea
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by sinaj(f): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
hyfr:
sinaj
Sir
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by fxtrade6: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
ct2:
they are here to sell their people
you are a coward
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by technicallyrich(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
babaolofin:

Well, I gave you a benefit of doubt. People hide their identity online. Only Ibos in Nigeria are known for such high level propaganda. How can Ken Sari Wiwa be in charge of Bonny during Biafra war fighting on the side of Biafra? Also, during Abacha regime, when Dauda Komo was the governor, they told you Ojukwu went to prison to greet Saro Wiwa before he was hung that morning. That tales by moonlight story can only come from Biafrans. Pls, don't say such in the public
i say i am ijaw and i am a biafran,is asari dokubo and other ijaws or ss that has come out to declare for biafra igbo.
Oga not only igbos are biafra,i have met so many ss people that says they are biafra.
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Ekez(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=caved post=71201852][/quote] Caved, ok
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Ekez(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=caved post=71201852][/quote] Caved, ok
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
technicallyrich:

[s]
sorry to hurt you.i am ijaw and not igbo
asari dokubo supports biafra
goodluck jonathan appointed almost 60 percent of his cabinet igbos including security chiefs like iherika that dealth with boko harram
even obasanjo accused gej of appointing only his people majorly in goverment.
Attack the igbos in war and see if ss will keep quiet. [/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) / 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu / "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.