Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Have Forgiven Miracle, No One Used Me -nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Forgiven Miracle, No One Used Me -nina (316 Views)

Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Forgiven Miracle, No One Used Me -nina by ebusnwaoma: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Big Brother Naija star, Nina, who has a 'ask me any question' session with her followers, disclosed that she has forgiven Miracle. 

Nina who stated that she has forgiven Miracle, also added that she is at peace with her ex-boyfriend, Collins who she dumped after the show ended. She however had a emoji reaction, when asked if she is ever going to work things out with Miracle.

Nina also told her fans that no one used her, as interpreted by many after she got dumped by her love interest on the reality show. 

See screenshots below; 

https://lailasnews.com/i-have-forgiven-miracle-no-one-used-me-nina/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Famous Blogger, Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Chris Brown Arrested After Concert In Florida. / Linda Ikeji Buy’s Bentley Mulsanne Worth #120mill For Her Baby Jayce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.