Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

UBA Aptitude Test 13 September 2018 Abuja Location - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test 13 September 2018 Abuja Location (648 Views)

UBA Aptitude Test 12/01/2018 !!! / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Aptitude Test 13 September 2018 Abuja Location by soopaflylech(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hello good afternoon, i wrote the aptitude test yday and i was successful and havent heard from them.
1. How long will it take
2. Whats the next step and what does it entail?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test 13 September 2018 Abuja Location by Godlymanly: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
From my experience with them it takes between 2 to4 weeks to be invited for the interview.
As for d interview questions,some of the questions I was asked include: Tell me about yourself.what motivates you.what is your weakness.why UBA.And some few questions from ur cv
Re: UBA Aptitude Test 13 September 2018 Abuja Location by Bashnigga(m): 1:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Please are u guys talking about the ongoing UBA graduate trainee recruitment.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test 13 September 2018 Abuja Location by soopaflylech(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Godlymanly:
From my experience with them it takes between 2 to4 weeks to be invited for the interview.
As for d interview questions,some of the questions I was asked include: Tell me about yourself.what motivates you.what is your weakness.why UBA.And some few questions from ur cv
Okay thanks, were you successful? Someone told me its going to be 2 interviews, how true is that?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test 13 September 2018 Abuja Location by Isaaction: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ok as I was writing the cbt apt test. Dunno what happened but the connection to the page when down and it showed an error 404 page. I called one of the staffs that instructed us on the test he then said we should wait that they will rectify it and there is nothing he can do but my time will still be reading alongside. So when the network came back on i had just 16min left to complete 29 question. It's really not fair becos I wasn't successful. me that know book.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Gives Update On 2018 Recruitment As Screening Begins Monday / Information Technology (IT) Intern IN Lagos, Nigeria / Electricians And Technicians Needed In Lekki Free Trade Zone Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.