Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi (27739 Views)

Sit-at-home: Total Lock-down In Aba Today / Sit-at-home: Total Shut Down In Imo April 4, 2022 / Ipob Sit At Home: Total Compliance In Enugu.vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by SarakiBukola: 4:26am On Sep 15, 2018
murphyibiam15:
murphyibiam15 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
what an idiot you are..deal with ur family first
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by elmodee7(m): 5:13am On Sep 15, 2018
divinelove:

Yoruba mozelm go n sit down
Pic or we don't believe it

your stupidity is perfect

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by elmodee7(m): 5:16am On Sep 15, 2018
omooba969:

Instead of you to extend a hand of friendship/peace to the people of Ebonyi and make them feel at home, make them see the reason for your struggle, you're there antagonising them.

Guy, you igboz have a lot to settle amongst yourselves coz 'a house divided against itself can never stand'.

Hope you understand. cool

believe

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by chichar1(f): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
remove delta and Rivers cos those two states are south south.
just face your 5 landlocked potor potor region
TRASH!!!!!!
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by potterdon: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I stand on fair journalism.
lol keep consoling urself with lies grin

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by uchenna08(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2018
vikkimimi:
this is a big lie... I'm currently in ebonyi State University, there was no transportation means to school today for the students election, because of the sit at home stuff most enterprises including fueling stations were closed.... schools too were not active as far as today is concerned.
where exactly do you live in Abakaliki?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Henri8: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Coz u from ebonyi is now a lie
Oga am not from ebonyi but you lied shekina.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by murphyibiam15(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Chaii I feel ur pain, ur emotion was really hurt.
I thought you any other reasonable thing to say this 4th class Igbo...didn't know you were just empty like an empty bottle that makes the loudest noise...you thought I would stoop so low like a pigg you're... go and bury your head in shame
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2018
murphyibiam15:

I thought you any other reasonable thing to say this 4th class Igbo...didn't know you were just empty like an empty bottle that makes the loudest noise...you thought I would stoop so low like a pigg you're... go and bury your head in shame

Don't speak further b4 u break down. U over reacting.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2018
potterdon:
lol keep consoling urself with lies grin

Makes no sense to me.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by jmichael259(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

God bless u.....

Ebonyians from time immemorial has been sabotaging the unity of igboland.

Is better igbos know whom their enemies are.

Nwanne stop deceiving yourself and looking for enemies among your own tribe. Ebonyi dey carry Biafra for head but this sit at home no get as e be at all.

Owerri sef wey normal movement dey nko?
People need indepence and biafra but ipob and massob sense na for only sit at home.

Nnamdi suppose form (Ipp) Indegenous People Party use am enter power then go UN go collect Biafra. Igbo need to wise up and enter power like yoruba dey do.

No power, allignment or coalition then nothing for you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by emmie14: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2018
Roger3D:
IPOB are natural failures

cc LZAA
What do you and your generation really want from igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2018
jmichael259:

Nwanne stop deceiving yourself and looking for enemies among your own tribe. Ebonyi dey carry Biafra for head but this sit at home no get as e be at all.

Owerri sef wey normal movement dey nko?
People need indepence and biafra but ipob and massob sense na for only sit at home.

Nnamdi suppose form (Ipp) Indegenous People Party use am enter power then go UN go collect Biafra. Igbo need to wise up and enter power like yoruba dey do.

No power, allignment or coalition then nothing for you.

That's the best comment so far.@bolded....remain blessed.

Let them continue standing at home and constituting nuisance.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by thatigboman: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Grupo:

Don't believe that trash. I live in abakaliki and the order received up to 80% compliance. In fact I was at stanbic ibtc to see the guy helping me sort out something. The guy wasn't there. I only saw a few people in the hall dressed in casual. All filling stations were closed as well all the bus parks, including peace, onitsha south, romchi and other major bus parks.
oh tnx. Nice one

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Justinah4real(f): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
lordkay10:
Now I believe there are many mad people in this forum, why do the mods keep boring us with this IPOB nonsense, who gives a flipping fvck about what some people decide to do with their time that every little story about this sit-at-home has to grace the front page. I think the mods are more interested in further creating bad blood amongst users of the forum than actually sending quality discuss to the front page. Seun needs to sack all his mods, they're turning NL to something else

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by 9ZoriaMyShithol(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
While Nizooria is failed State, with lazy youths as president talk.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U don't need to argue it.......Ebonyi state has constantly worked against unity in igboland.
If only you knew that most vibrant persons in this struggle are from Ebonyi State including my Zonal coordinator grin grin you have failed.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
Suko110:

Take it from me, nobody here sat at home. I live here
You're jumping up and down on everyone's post yapping rubbish just because of peanut change they payed you. Shame on you.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
You're jumping up and down on everyone's post yapping rubbish just because of peanut change they payed you. Shame on you.

Why do u guys hate the truth....even the guy confirmed what happened....u want to subdue him...

I have always said it that Ebonyi does not have igbo progress at heart.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Why do u guys hate the truth....even the guy confirmed what happened....u want to subdue him...

I have always said it that Ebonyi does not have igbo progress at heart.
And who's talking about Igbos here? Even though your lies are from the pit of hell.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Seriously....they want to handle Nigeria with force but couldn't obey a simple order to stay at home.

I doubt u and ur people patrotism and love for igboland.
don't doubt bro it's the truth
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Edu3Again: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
grin grin grin
Juliusmalema:

U don't need to argue it.......Ebonyi state has constantly worked against unity in igboland.
Suko110:
I live in ebonyi ..... everywhere busy like say the news nor reach here.... igbos are their own worst enemies.
Juliusmalema:

God bless u.....
Ebonyians from time immemorial has been sabotaging the unity of igboland.
Is better igbos know whom their enemies are.
Roger3D:
IPOB are natural failures
cc LZAA
Roger3D:
E pain this IPOB man like die grin

The sit at home was observed well in Ebonyi!

We all know that the Almajiris are scared of Biafra.
Notice they could not give evidence of failure!

Here is proof it went well in Ebonyi State.!

https://twitter.com/Biafra_Ochudi/status/1041017677022724096

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by meccuno: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
i have always suspected the OP.......that dude isnt straight....
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2018
meccuno:
i have always suspected the OP.......that dude isnt straight....

Lolzzzzzzz

Why this. Rough statement
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by meccuno: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzzzzz

Why this. Rough statement
its very obvious from your statements what you are created to achieve.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2018
meccuno:
its very obvious from your statements what you are created to achieve.

Created to achieve what naaa?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by meccuno: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Created to achieve what naaa?
i should be asking you that.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2018
meccuno:
i should be asking you that.

Sounds like u accusing me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan / Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.