Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,054 members, 7,912,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:53 PM

Successful Online Business Dti Cafe In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successful Online Business Dti Cafe In Nigeria (268 Views)

Establish A Mini Bread & Snacks Bakery Cafe In Your Eatery And Supper Market / (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 / How To Become A Successful Online Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful Online Business Dti Cafe In Nigeria by clearant: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Successful online business is not usually complex to learn and setup. Though, the idea of starting business online still scares many. Successful online business like blogging e-trading and online shopping still sound so distant to many. Often time, the question is ‘how do I earn money?’ I could remember a friend asking me what really is blogging? It pains me so much to see that many have not availed themselves of the opportunities offered by the ever-increasing world of internet. In this article we will discuss how to run a successful online business in Nigeria for example. The article will focus on establishment of a DTI café in Nigeria.

SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA: DTI CAFÉ
For purposes of definition, DTI café is a privately owned company that carries out electronic services for transporters and importers in the logistics business. Their primary functions are mainly to monitor manifests and declarations. However, the DTI of today has gone beyond mere electronics goods declaration to full blown documentation company with high profit potential. Most DTI companies I know are into all sorts of documentation and reports generation. The work of DTI cafes are becoming really important in the import and export value chain.
https://www.clearingandforwardingnigeria.com/successful-online-business/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Strategic Human Resource Management / 9 Ways You Can Make Money Online / Best Marketing Tool (business Cards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.