Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,983 members, 7,963,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:25 AM

BREAKING;Buhari Accepts Adeosun’s Resignation, Names Zainab Ahmed As Replacement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING;Buhari Accepts Adeosun’s Resignation, Names Zainab Ahmed As Replacement (349 Views)

Buhari Accepts Abba Kyari’s Death As Will Of God – Garba Shehu / President Buhari Accepts Saudi Invitation, Embarks On Umrah / Buhari Accepts Aisha Alhassan Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING;Buhari Accepts Adeosun’s Resignation, Names Zainab Ahmed As Replacement by Racoon(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday accepted the resignation of Kemi Adeosun as minister of finance.

The President also approved that Zainab Ahmed, the minister of state for budget and national planning, should oversee the ministry immediately.

This was contained in a statement by Femi Adesina, presidential spokesman.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-accepts-adeosuns-resignation-names-zainab-ahmed-replacement
Re: BREAKING;Buhari Accepts Adeosun’s Resignation, Names Zainab Ahmed As Replacement by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin

The annoying thing is that the old full won't be alive to pay for his sins, but I'm sure Yusuf and his siblings will pay for the sins of their useless lifeless father.

HE DOESNT HIDE HIS HATRED FOR SOUTHERNERS, TO THINK THAT TINUBU AND HIS SHEEPLES OPEN EYES TO VOTE AND SUPPORT THIS MAN IS WHAT I DONT GET...

We told the Yoruba's, now they are riding in the belly of the TIGER grin

2011 TINUBU SUPPORTED JONATHAN TO FALL BUHARI HAND, HE GO SUFFER HIS OWN IF BUBU WINS

Na I too know make Tinubu be wetin he be today, he no get mouth and level anymore
Re: BREAKING;Buhari Accepts Adeosun’s Resignation, Names Zainab Ahmed As Replacement by Racoon(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Another hausa-fulani on the block. cry cry cry
Re: BREAKING;Buhari Accepts Adeosun’s Resignation, Names Zainab Ahmed As Replacement by majamajic(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
ahhh,
Re: BREAKING;Buhari Accepts Adeosun’s Resignation, Names Zainab Ahmed As Replacement by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Our President is a Tribalistic Bigot and so has he been and so he will continue to be
Re: BREAKING;Buhari Accepts Adeosun’s Resignation, Names Zainab Ahmed As Replacement by deboysben(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
God please deliver Yoruba people from this Animalistic bigot cos they are spiritually blind

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fires Back At HSBC After Bank Criticizes President / ‘I Will Use My Last Blood To ’—Rochas Okorocha Spotted With Uche Nwosu In Owerri / Political Dichotomy In My Country,how It Favours The Political Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.