Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,706 members, 7,879,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP (777 Views)

2023: Yahaya Bello Dumps Presidential Bid, Lobbies APC Leaders For VP Slot / Adejare Bello Slaps Journalist, Adeniyi Akinromade In Osun / Adejare Bello Dumps PDP For APC In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by Buterflyle0: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2018
BEFORE a massive crowd of party supporters, a former Speaker of the Osun State House of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello yesterday in his Ede hometown formally defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC). His defection was the highlight of the APC campaign in the town ahead of next weekend’s governorship election in the state. Bello said the decision to leave PDP for APC was taken in the interest of Ede and its people as the development of the town remains paramount. The APC flagbearer in the election, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, promised to prioritize the welfare of the people particularly Ede residents.

The erstwhile Speaker announced his defection at the APC Mega Rally held at Adventist Government High School, Ede. Bello dismissed reports that he was financially induced to defect to the ruling party. “It is unfortunate that series of lies have been concocted to discredit my humble self as regards my decision to leave PDP for APC,” he said. “But to set the records straight, it is imperative to tell my people particularly Ede indigenes that all these lies were concocted to incite the public against me because I am known for development of Osun particularly Ede. “To my supporters in Ede and the entire Osun State, I want you all to see my defection as the beginning of total liberation from the shackles of retrogression and backwardness.

“This is the time to fight and liberate our land from the hands of those who believe no one can do more than them. “This is a collective task, if we truly love our town no effort must be spared at giving due support to APC and its governorship candidate, Oyetola. “As a student of history, the Adeleke’s political dynasty in Ede has overstayed, it is long overdue and this is the right time for us as lovers and good ambassadors of Ede to take our future in our hands and reposition our town for greater development.

“To my supporters, I can assure you that the new era has just begun, this is a new down in the political history of our town and our dear state as this will usher-in all round growth, development and transformation. “Nobody loves Ede than I do and I swear to God that I am defecting to APC to bring all round development to Ede �as you all know my avowed love, passion and commitment for the advancement of this town right from onset.”

Addressing the crowd, Governor rauf Aregbesola said he has awarded contract for the construction of Akoda-Ede / Ejigbo road. He described Adejare Bello as a core Omoluabi and virtuous person who has distinguished himself in all strata of life. Aregbesola implored the people of the state to vote for continuity, saying Oyetola remains the only person that can consolidate on his good legacies. Earlier, the APC governorship candidate, Gboyega Oyetola promised to build on the template of good governance that Aregbesola’s administration had laid.

http://thenationonlineng.net/tumultuous-crowd-greets-apc-as-campaign-train-hits-ede/

Mynd44

Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2018
You go like they go people dustbin they look for rubbish in real life, these are people way PDP don squeeze their juice remain shaft you they always celebrate.

DUSTBIN COLLECTOR
Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by Buterflyle0: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2018
Johnnyessence how far? grin

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Johnnyessence how far? grin
This time you no write the 20,000 way defect with a common deputy governor way I just they learn his name.

Useless lifeless farmer
Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by Ekez(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2018
Politically he?s worthless so we don't need him
Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by Buterflyle0: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2018
Ekez:
Politically he?s worthless so we don't need him

Ipob is sitting in his cubicle in 0nitsha and talking about Osun grin

Use your real moniker too and not one of your numerous monikers. wink

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
You go like they go people dustbin they look for rubbish in real life, these are people way PDP don squeeze their juice remain shaft you they always celebrate.

DUSTBIN COLLECTOR
please stop replying him, butterflyleo is APC political strategist, he just want the views of people about Apc. I don't reply him cos' he's an empty barrel that maketh the loudest noise. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.
Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by emmasege: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2018
Adejare Bello, that paper weight?

Calling animals with horns, snails too dey show face. I'm sure Aregbesola cannot even celebrate his defection, let alone the dwarfed short black monkey (Adams Oshi-omo-ole).
Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by Buterflyle0: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
please stop replying him, butterflyleo is APC political strategist, he just want the views of people about Apc. I don't reply him cos' he's an empty barrel that maketh the loudest noise. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.

You know your Adeleke had been barred by the courts from presenting himself as the PDP candidate cheesy

We are waiting for waec and his exam details which must include those he sat with.

Your PDP loss in Osun is doing press up already grin

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by Ekez(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Ipob is sitting in his cubicle in 0nitsha and talking about Osun grin
Use your real moniker too and not one of your numerous monikers. wink
Ur thought
Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by Sharpshooota: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

This time you no write the 20,000 way defect with a common deputy governor way I just they learn his name.

Useless lifeless farmer

You know them grin grin grin
Almajiri scavengers

Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
the funniest thing is that Aregbesola the Cuba cultist didn't visit Timi of ede land. that shows he's not please with ede people. besides Aregbesola is a murderer.
Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You know your Adeleke had been barred by the courts from presenting himself as the PDP candidate cheesy

We are waiting for waec and his exam details which must include those he sat with.

Your PDP loss in Osun is doing press up already grin
as if you are the judge that barred him, I have been telling you here that your strategic plans will destroy you OK. Atigbon ni ipinle osun. people are more educated and well informed on the governorship candidate they will votes for. you are not from osun state and you are still talking trash. I don't have to boast here as you have been boasting on nairaland. pride always come before fall set in. you Bleep off my mention.
Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by Buterflyle0: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
as if you are the judge that barred him, I have been telling you here that your strategic plans will destroy you OK. Atigbon ni ipinle osun. people are more educated and well informed on the governorship candidate they will votes for. you are not from osun state and you are still talking trash. I don't have to boast here as you have been boasting on nairaland. pride always come before fall set in. you Bleep off my mention.

Hahaha see this lost and frustrated soul. cheesy

So you have no clue what's going on around your Principal ?

Chai yet you claim to be his staunch supporter.

View the attached

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Of The Osun State House Of Assembly, Mr. Adejare Bello Dumps PDP by Buterflyle0: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
And

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Campaign Will Avoid These 3 Arguments / KSHA Letter To Journalist Jaffar Marred With Errors, Nigerians react / Strange Things You Don’t Know About Governor Umar Ganduje State, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.