Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,919 members, 7,906,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:56 AM

How To Add Multiple Website To Your Google Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Multiple Website To Your Google Adsense Account (299 Views)

How To Add Multiple Custom Fields In Registration Form For Magento 2 / How To Add Multiple Links To Your Bio On Instagram / Can You Add Multiple Members To A Facebook Group? Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Multiple Website To Your Google Adsense Account by brojoes5030: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Google Adsense has “My sites” feature which allows Adsense publishers to add a list of websites to use in site-related actions, such as setting up site-level blocking rules. In this post, i will teach how to add multiple website you own to your AdSense Account.

Adding New Site
Sign in to your AdSense account.
In the left navigation panel, click Settings.
Click My sites.

Click on plus + button .
Enter the URL of the site that you'd like to add (e.g., example.com).

Click Add site.
Your site is added to your site list with a status of "verified".

Verification status
Sites in your list have a status of either "verified" or "unverified".
Verified: sites are available for use in all site-related actions, whereas

unverified: sites first need to be verified before you can use them in most site-related

Sign in to your AdSense account.
In the left navigation panel, click Settings.

Click My sites.
On the "Manage sites" page, click More More.

Click Verify sites.
Select the checkboxes of all of the sites that you want to verify.

Click Verify sites.

Authorizing your verified site

Read more

(1) (Reply)

Upload Your App To Google Playstore For Just N2000 / Buhari, Phyno, Messi… Most Googled People In Nigeria Since 2008 / What Are Evergreen Contents In Blogging And How Can I Write Evergreen Articles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.