Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,928 members, 7,886,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Apostle Suleiman Is A Father To Me, I Am Not Dating Him- Daniella Okeke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleiman Is A Father To Me, I Am Not Dating Him- Daniella Okeke (313 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy / Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Is A Father To Me, I Am Not Dating Him- Daniella Okeke by splendid22(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Lagos Cougars girl, Daniella Okeke isn’t one known for addressing scandals that trail her. However, the curvy glamorous actress has finally addressed the biggest controversy that has trailed her career yet.

The media shy damsel has addressed the issue of her alleged romance with fiery preacher, Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

Though Daniella initially didn’t want to address the allegations, but the social media pressure has made the actress to finally address the claims.

Speaking in a chat with Stella Dimoko Korkus, she said:” The man of God in question is a father to me but we live in a world where people judge you with their own standard.. They said he bought me a Benz Jeep,I don't own any and i have never owned any.. I read he bought me the car and a house in his name..That's an insult!!

Am I a kid or teenager that a man buys me a ride and a house in his name? Its very Laughable cos All my properties are in my name..
My lawyer contacted the licensing office where they claimed they got the info from and those ones said nobody contacted them..

Asides being a showbiz person,I have a relationship with God.

I kept quiet because my lawyer found out it was more than just a stupid rumour or Scandal, it became a political and religious fight against my father..I am answering now Stella because you are asking it directly which no one has done and I also want to address this senseless rumours.
Countless male actors have been helped by this same man and even though they all kept quiet when the saga was on does that mean anything is going on with them ? Or its becos I am woman and a good target for their plan and lies”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/apostle-suleiman-father-i-not-dating-daniella-okeke/

Re: Apostle Suleiman Is A Father To Me, I Am Not Dating Him- Daniella Okeke by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
Father to you then cleaning your honey pot sometimes. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ebonylife Films' Chief Daddy / Update! Ronaldo’s Lawyer Labels Rape Accusation As ‘complete Fabrication’ / Bobrisky Excited After Nina And Toyin Lawani Clashed. See What He Posted On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.