Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,349 members, 7,937,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

"Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says (1879 Views)

"I Prepared This Soup With #120, I'm A Good Wife Material", Lady Says / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by correctbae: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
A girl who seems to be an expert in relationship has taken to her Facebook page, Peace Mma through RantHq page to dish out advice about wife materials, she is of the opinion that any lady that doesn't drink alcohol is not a good material, that habit is different from character.

Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by Valro(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Am sure you'd just finished drinking before u wrote this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
I totally agree with her.

Most of those girls wey dey form holier than thou get wicked mind.

Drink responsibly.

5 Likes

Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by Valro(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Am sure you'd just finished drinking before u wrote this nonsense
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by Valro(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
This one weak me
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by correctbae: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Comments from Facebook

Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Na this type of woman go carry beer belle dey wear crop top upandan.

Not drinking alcohol doesn't count as being marriageable, but imagine a wife you married being drunk and passed out on a bar stool while your children are home.

I know of a woman who was that way, husband would always go and bring her home from the bar.

2 Likes

Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by correctbae: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
More comments

Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by nzeobi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
if you ask this out now, she will take five bottles of legend stout and two plates of fresh fish pepper soup, this kind girls full owerri die.

3 Likes

Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
.what a man can do a B!TCH can do betta

GOD SAVE US FROM EVERY SLAY DEVILS...

1 Like

Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by Tamarapetty(f): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
oh, madam material. Ok
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
Like there is something special about alcohol that it must drunk.
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by malificent(f): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
But the fact is that intelligent women are more likely to become alcoholics.

Don't quote me if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Marijuana is the healing of a nation. Alcohol is the destruction. - Bob Marley.
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by donbachi(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Drink on...na social media i blame.
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by KingPapaya: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
Makes sense.
But i'd prefer to marry one who dosen't drink alcohol.
Two of us cannot come and be doing drunken master.

Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by frozen70(f): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
So if you were asked to name one attribute of wife materials you will say "alcohol "

Please stop adding to the existing problems of singles
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by Shugavee(f): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
She said nothing but the truth
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
You don't comprehend her message quite well
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
I totally agree with her.

Most of those girls wey dey form holier than thou get wicked mind.

Drink responsibly.
I personally feel no responsible lady should drink because there's more to lose than gain.

And ma'am your standard for measuring who is wicked or not is fictionally warped with no substance.
Keep killing your womb and blame the devil later for what he did not do.
Alcohol is evil.
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by nazablossom(f): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
I don't take alcohol because I don't see anything special about it not because I want to please people. It doesn't make those taking it bad, moderation is key.
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oh wow

I'm still trying to get the message
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by keryj(f): 3:04am On Sep 16, 2018
i would rather say she over emphasized it. as wife, if my husband is the beer parlour type and i dont drink alcohol, i will have to learn to taste or bear the smell so i can cope with you in and out of the house. beer parlour exposes men to sorts of things, i should be able to hang out with you sometimes to curtail some of these things.

Just like a lady hating everything football and her man is so into it especially betting
Re: "Any Girl That Does Not Drink Alcohol Is Not A Wife Material" - Lady Says by okwabayi(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Since social media is faceless and one can pretend they’re anything the opinions will fly, whether accurate or false.
This is her opinion. It does not change my train of thought in anyway. The white man says alcohol is pure poison. Since then I have stopped drinking and will push away any female whose habits involve the act.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? / Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? / The brain of a woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.