Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,403 members, 7,891,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Appointment Letter Controversy: Senator Uchendu Is Entitled To Only Five Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Letter Controversy: Senator Uchendu Is Entitled To Only Five Aides (937 Views)

Shettima In Switzerland For WEF With Just Five Aides — As Downsizing Starts / Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri / Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appointment Letter Controversy: Senator Uchendu Is Entitled To Only Five Aides by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
My attention has been drawn to an Appointment Letter making the rounds in the social media purportedly issued by the senator representing Rivers East Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Senator Andrew Uchendu, to Mfata ThankGod Mfata, confirming his appointment as his "Senatorial Media Aide".

For the record, I hereby state as follows:

1. That as a senator, Senator Andrew Uchendu is statutorily entitled to only five Aides, namely:

A. Senior Legislative Aide (Rev. Nnodim Samuel Elekwa)
B. Legislative Aide (Solomon Okocha)
C. Legislative Assistant (Tobins Soala Iyiowu)
D. Personal Assistant (Chinanum Adum)
E. Secretary (Justina Chikwe)

2. That these Aides were appointed by the National Assembly Service Commision (NASC), and not by Senator Andrew Uchendu.

3. That his Legislative Aide, Solomon Okocha, who also serves as his only official Media Aide, nominated and engaged four persons to assist him carry out social media functions within the Senatorial District.

4. That these persons namely: Precious Awuse, Solomon Erim, Mfata ThankGod Mfata, Barr. Chizy Enyi, are being paid monthly allowances by the Senior Legislative Aide, Rev. Nnodim Elekwa, to work directly under Solomon Okocha, the official Media Aide.

5. That the stipends being given to the aforementioned persons were approved by Solomon Okocha only for data subscription allowances and transport fares but not as salaries.

6. That the general public can bear witness that only Solomon Okocha signs off all Senator Uchendu's Press Statements in the media (Radio, Televison, National Newspapers, Social Media etc) as his official Media Aide.

7. That this clarification has become necessary because of the wanton misrepresentation of facts with regards to the said Appointment Letter on the social media, particularly by Senator Uchendu's traducers, with the intention to paint him in a bad light and score cheap political points.

The public is hereby strongly advised to disregard whatever information that runs contrary to the facts presented above.

SIGNED:

Rev. Nnodim Samuel Elekwa
Senior Legislative Aide to Senator Andrew Uchendu
Rivers East Senatorial District

September 14, 2018

Cc: Solomon Okocha
Legislative Aide to Senator Andrew Uchendu

Re: Appointment Letter Controversy: Senator Uchendu Is Entitled To Only Five Aides by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin
Re: Appointment Letter Controversy: Senator Uchendu Is Entitled To Only Five Aides by TheTrueSeeker: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
I now see where Barr. Chizy Enyi gets his stipend for which he attacks everything Wike and PDP in Rivers on all radio stations in Port Harcourt.
Re: Appointment Letter Controversy: Senator Uchendu Is Entitled To Only Five Aides by JudasNaCarrot: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
Na wao!

I'm looking for where Haiti Embassy is located...someone help please.

I need to get out of this shit hole...I'm tired of APC lies.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Going To Allow Anyone To Vote Ambode Here- APC Ward Chairman. VIDEO / Chikwe Udensi Defeats Alex Otti, Wins Abia APGA Ticket / Chief Tony Anenih Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.