Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Guys With Nails - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Nails (938 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / 3 Challenges Guys With Extralarge Dicks Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys With Nails by hallame404(m): 1:22am On Jul 05, 2010
Heard a girl saying , guys that do keep long finger nails most certainly tend to be gay.
NL, wats your take on this?
Re: Guys With Nails by Pweety4me(f): 1:23am On Jul 05, 2010
Lolz no comment.
Re: Guys With Nails by kashmo: 1:36am On Jul 05, 2010
Duh, what a fallacy. I used to keep long nails some years back and, I was privileged to get couple of possies just for the sake of my nails. Remember, we all have preferences.
Re: Guys With Nails by Carolece(f): 2:08am On Jul 05, 2010
hallame404:

Heard a girl saying , guys that do keep long finger nails most certainly tend to be gay.
NL, wats your take on this?
gay as fok.  certain things are just a no no on men for me. eeeeeewww! yuck! disgusting!
Re: Guys With Nails by kashmo: 2:12am On Jul 05, 2010
^^^^^That's you, not everyone think so. . . .
Re: Guys With Nails by Carolece(f): 2:27am On Jul 05, 2010
^^^ Do you post for more than one persons on here? Ummm
Re: Guys With Nails by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 05, 2010
It's nasty. I despise seeing long nails on a man. c'mon.

In turn I cant stand seeing short nails on women.
Re: Guys With Nails by iice(f): 2:31am On Jul 05, 2010
Sorry but long nails on men is just creepy.
Unless you are a vampire, you have no excuse grin
Re: Guys With Nails by kashmo: 2:37am On Jul 05, 2010
Carolece:

^^^ Do you post for more than one persons on here? Ummm
Just my thought, woman.
Re: Guys With Nails by Carolece(f): 2:40am On Jul 05, 2010
kashmo:

Just my thought, woman.
It was my personal thought too, so you didnt have to refer anything to my comment, as I wasnt talking to you personally in the first place. Continue!
Re: Guys With Nails by kashmo: 2:51am On Jul 05, 2010
Sorry ma, lets just chill and a have a wonderful day. No hard feelings at all. Cheers wink
Re: Guys With Nails by kehneah: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2010
u people have come again,what has keeping long nails got to do with whether a guy is gay or notand who says keeping long nails is a gender thing??abeg find somtin beta
Re: Guys With Nails by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2010
Gay GAy GAy no matter which way you look at it. (Closet Gay if u don't agree)
Re: Guys With Nails by sd6: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
O boy long nails 4 a guy? May be he's got ten sisters. That is gayish!
Re: Guys With Nails by Akainzo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2010
Long nails by a guy or good grooming for a guy does not in any way say the guy is gay.

So long as the nails are well manicured and makes the guy look good, coupled with this complimenting his image, then there aint nothing wrong. Just personal preference for the guy.

Me, I love my index fingernail to be long, it's has its own special use during pre-intimacy. It's delivered all the time.  grin
Re: Guys With Nails by SALady(f): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2010
Long finger nails on a man is one of theeee most disguting things ever. Gusy must just keep their finger nails short period
Re: Guys With Nails by Onchedu(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2010
Not gay, Just usually very self absorbed. It's easier to find an egocentric among the guys that keep long nails than among those that keep em short.

My observations sha, I could be wronged cos I haven't really carried out studies on the consistency of this and there are exceptions to every mortal "rule" in life
Re: Guys With Nails by blackwood(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
Long nails for guys is a no! no!! leave it for the ladies
why my chick go carry long nails me too go caryy long nails
Re: Guys With Nails by yme1(f): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2010
i love it actually in a weird way cheesy
Re: Guys With Nails by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
If a guy PLAITS his hair or PIERCES his ear does that necessarily potray him as gay?
How exactly is keeping the nails any different from the above?
Re: Guys With Nails by hescool(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2010
Disgusting, maybe, but Gay, dont be a retard dear tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? / Am Havin A Serious Relashp Wit 2 Girls,and Both Want Marriage, What Should I Do? / A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.