Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,748 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings (31585 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by Legolast: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Humblega:
Ds dude will clinch 3rd position.....

Not because 1st and 2nd is beta but bcs dey are runnng on more popular party. And naija votes for popual ......except u want to spend all ur saving

U wana bet?

This man is trying to behave like ponmo governor. If you know you know
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by maasoap(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2018
etzskillz:
omisore should win if d titan doesn't rig d election

Omisore and his followers once belonged to PDP, they are splinter's group from pdp. I hope you know what that means.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by contigiency(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2018
Bolustical:
It's as if PDP/IPOB e-voters on NL have learned their lessons with the loss of PDP in Ekiti.

I am yet to see e-voting through likes and shares. grin

grin grin
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by etzskillz(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2018
maasoap:

Omisore and his followers once belonged to PDP, they are splinter's group from pdp. I hope you know what that means.
I meant d titan of Daura
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by ahmtech93(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2018
Bolustical:
It's as if PDP/IPOB e-voters on NL have learned their lessons with the loss of PDP in Ekiti.

Wait 4 it

Just 6dayx 2 Osunstatedecides2018

1 Like

Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by lukency(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2018
Where is the mammoth crowd?
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by Harfisco(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2018
and where is the mammoth crowd
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by aycorporat(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2018
Bolustical:

The same e-likes they will gather for their principal "onijo disco" coming Saturday. They might have learned that elections are not won on the social media.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by hotdealz(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2018
smiley
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by Tareq1105: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2018
Legolast:

SDP is another threat to PDP in Osun. If not now, I did not know Omisore has decamped to SDP.
Wait ó, Wetin this man want wey go never do for am Well, human with their insatiable wants sha.

I'm from Osun State but am currently living in States right now (Sokoto state not United States), what caused his defection?

I haven't seen a better candidate to this APC man (my opinion)

Omisore problems are fundamental hence his chances are very slim.

To me, he lost his chance 4yrs ago when he had all the powers that be on his side.

Apc has won this election, take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by gidjah(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2018
Osun state seem to be very very confused over guber candidature o
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by gidjah(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Osun state seem to be very very confused over guber candidature
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by Olril18(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2018
maasoap:

just like adeoti supporters are once apc..

anyway, I see apc winning by managing to win 14-15 lgs.
win almost all the lgs in central, win like 4-5 in the east and managing at least one in the west..
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by Owaincouncil: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2018
shikshark:
Anytime i see this King......Quatitative techniques comes to my mind.

If you know u know
Great Ospoly

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by Pat081: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2018
*What is the real value of the money you receive on Election Day, in order to cast your vote for a candidate?*

Note that the money you receive is all you will be paid in the 4 years the candidate will be in office. He has paid you in advance for 4 years service.

365 dys x 4 yrs = 1460 days.

1. You receive #5,000 ? OK
#5,000➗1460 = N3 per day.

= That is the value of the vote you sold, over 4 years.

2. U receive #1000..?Ok, now
1000➗1460 = 68 kobo per day.

3. You receive #500..?
500 ➗1460 = 34 kobo per day

3. You receive #200 to vote..?
See 200➗1460 = 13 kobo per day..!!

The question is how much do you value yourself..?

Is that what you are worth..?
They have bought your silence so that they and their children can live well.
Can you live on 13 kobo per day or even 68 kobo per day? Tom Tom sweet is 10 naira think twice before u decide.
God bless Nigeria.

Copied
Get your PVC and vote wisely!!

Please share
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by Optimistk87: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Back in the day as a lecturer in d state polytechnic
shikshark:

If you know u know

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by bareal(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
This man no dey tìrẹ ni??
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by deomelo: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Day Timi of Ede CanvasseD Support For Aregbesola

In another sign that there is divine ‘passmark’, the Timi of Ede, Oba Munirudeen Adesola Lawal has called on the people of the state not to cease their support for Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State and the All Progressives Congress for continuity of good governance and development of the state.

Oba Lawal who described Aregbesola’s performance as outstanding said no governor has surpassed his achievements in the history of the state.

The royal father stated this in his palace while playing a host on the governor who was on a goodwill visit to the people of Ede Federal Constituency which comprises Ede North, Ede South, Egbedore and Ejigbo Local Governments.

Congratulating Aregbesola on his achievements in the last seven and half years, Oba Lawal said it is impossible for anyone to say the governor has not raised the bar of governance in Osun, saying that the state has continued to witness unprecedented development in all aspects of the economy.

Oba Lawal who prayed for APC to emerge victorious in the coming gubernatorial elections in the state, said continuity remains only way to sustain the transformation programmes of the Aregbesola government.

He said: “I want to use this medium to congratulate our governor on his achievements in the state in the last seven and half years. Whether you like it or not, one cannot say that Aregbesola has not done well in Osun.

“Ede land has truly benefited from this administration’s intervention in making life better for the masses, you cannot satisfy everybody but truth must be told, this the present government has tried for us in Osun.

Anytime I travel to the Gbongan axis of the state and I see the dual carriage way under construction, especially the Adebisi Akande interchange bridge, I always say to my driver that Aregbesola should be praised for developing Osun.

https://pmparrotng.com/2018/05/05/day-timi-of-ede-canvassed-support-for-aregbesola/

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by twilliamx(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Look more like a Fuji musician
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by FitnessAndGoodL: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
cool
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by globalview(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
shikshark:

If you know u know

So u attend Iree poly...where he thought business admin students QT
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
olaolulazio:
Is that all? Change d sell to sold now.
Idiot... Tell your king father to come and carry me here
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by brenister10: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
hotspec:

u attended an institution surrounded by mountains. If u know, u know
Awon omo Iree Poly
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by brenister10: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
shikshark:

If you know u know

Awon Iree Poly
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by Legolast: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tareq1105:

Omisore problems are fundamental hence his chances are very slim.

To me, he lost his chance 4yrs ago when he had all the powers that be on his side.

Apc has won this election, take it or leave it.

That's it
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Olril18:

just like adeoti supporters are once apc..

anyway, I see apc winning by managing to win 14-15 lgs.
win almost all the lgs in central, win like 4-5 in the east and managing at least one in the west..

You are right. But ADP can't pull SDP crowd. PDP with SDP could be stronger than apc with ADP.
Re: Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
etzskillz:
I meant d titan of Daura

And I stylishly told you why he can't win, Buhari or no Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola / Suspension Of Ibrahim Magu: Garba Shehu Releases Statement From The Presidency / ADP Drags Obaseki To Court, Wants Edo Election Nullified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.