Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' (24212 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ / 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Iamgrey5(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Christianity has been bastardized in Nigeria to the extent that Occultism seems like a more viable option to most Nigerians of the Christian faith.

If some of these pastors are not devising a means to swindle people of their hard earned money, they are trying to use them as pun in a grand skim..

Imagine a self proclaimed pastor abandoning preaching the salvation, unity and the life of Christ for politics of division.

TBH, I see no difference between this man and jihadist because they both thrive on division and Polarized societies.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by gaby(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
This primate and family of monkeys has never seen any vision where God even took out time to smile about and bless Nigeria.

Na so so when God dey vex dey share curse na im dey witness.

Haba prophet of doom, let's get some positives as well...

Kilode...

Oga primate is right in some of his assertions though, those are obvious to even the illiterates in the country.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Shookonekilla: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Watch nonentities label him a hater and ipo.b member

He said the fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by john633(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
oluwa safe us from the evil ones

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Kingspin(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
What i notice about APC government.

They prefer been in power then development Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by sportskid(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
These man is a true prophet ooh, everyevery Christian should pray for the forth coming elections. I wonder what will happen if PMB lose

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Shookonekilla: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
okosodo:
Abeg leave Jonathan out of the matter. Its less than 200 days to the end of the term of your lord and saviour as president, lets give the appraisal so far:
Economy: the nigerian naira is now one-third of the original value it was in 2015. Nigeria's debt increased from 87 billion naira to 21 thrillion naira, making it the fourth highest indebted nation in the word even with the lowest GDP amongst the lot. 8.5 million nigerians have officially lost their jobs while countries like USA added 34 million jobs since 2015. Nigerians are now the poorest people in the world, overtook india which have more than twice the population of nigeria.
Education: reduced the budget to education by 15% added it to infrastucture, which we have been looking for despite blocking leakages to looting.
Infrastructure: na where Jonathan leave us na im we dey.
Power: na mouth dem take dey increase the megawatts and the list of failure is just to much. What is written here is just a tip of the iceberg. If you are still supprting buhari, i do not blame you, the economy might have affected your brain, because i have not seen anybody that will be defending nothing with nothing

Bet comment here
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by visijo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
There is freedom speech in this regime but your freedom is not guaranteed after the speech..

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by binaws(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
U C ANODA BUFFON PASITO. MAY BE APC NEVA SETTLE AM. PROPHET OF DOOM U NA TRY. WE DON HERE U. 2019 IS AROUND THE CORNER. IS ONLY A PIG AND CORRUPT ONCE WIL GO WIT U. KUFR. IS ONLY GOD CAN TEL NT U AND UR COLLEGUES. BUSINESS MAN PEOPLE. TO HELL WIT UR PROPHECY
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Etfash(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sirjamo:
How much was realized from crude oil receipts in the last three years, compared to the time of pdp, if you cannot put figures to that, you are just a typical hypocrite

What is the value of the dollar to Naira then?
Which currency do we spend here in Nigeria?
Don't you think the current administration spends less to execute projects than the previous government?
How much has the current government borrowed?
Add all the above and you will see that both administrations are the same.
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by fineboynl(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
booblacain:

Word.

You can imagine Uduaghan defecting to APC the corruption fighter, Uduaghan of all person. In fact, my aunty that was a staunch supporter of APC felt shocked by that news, she is now really confused on whether to continue her support.

click me for used dell laptop
the guy is seeking protection. and that's not a good intentional support
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Shookonekilla: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
resurgent2019:

I won’t read nothing. The man should shut up and face his church. He’s a fellow yoruba man and he’s only helping Yoruba enemies by opposing this Government.

Buhari’s issue will be decided by bona fide Nigerians (not secessionists) and God.

Primate Ayodele should take several seats!

I wanted to correct you but hen I read your comment i understood how low your level.of.thinkimg is hence I decided not to bother too

Have a nice day grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by baysol: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
6Ebisco:
Primate Elijah Ayodele, founder and spiritual leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos State, has described the All Progressives Congress, APC, as an occult.

He said the ruling party was deceiving Nigerians, adding that its style of democracy will break Nigeria.

The Prophet who spoke in an interview with the Sun, also said the country was on a time bomb, adding that those who joined the APC did so for favour.

He said the 2019 election will be dicey, urging Nigerians to pray that it holds.

His words, “Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb, Buhari cannot fight corruption; if he is not corrupt one way or the other, he has followed a corrupt party. I don’t want to mention anybody’s name.

“If you’re saying a particular person is corrupt and because of that you send EFCC after that person or if somebody does not support your agenda, you send the anti-graft agency after him, that is not the best way.

“Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb; let’s hope that the election will be conducted the same time, next year, because the election will be a bit dicey, more so, President Buhari cannot take Nigeria to the promised land.

“This is because the ruling party is creating tension; They do not want anybody that criticises them; they are bitter on any one that talks about them; they try to weaken the PDP; when they were in opposition party, they were criticising, and doing all sorts of things but because somebody is trying to put them on their toes, even from the Senate, they start fighting.

“I am not saying that they should like me, but they are not laying any precedent for the youth; what they are showing the youth is bitterness and they are not ready to help the youth to grow. They just wan to re-circle leaders.

“Anybody defecting to the ruling party is doing so because he wants favour, either because he is corrupt, and wants to be protected.

“The ruling party is deceiving Nigerians, and its style of democracy will break Nigeria. Resource control will break Nigeria and tribalism will fuel our wrath.

“People defecting to APC do not like the party, and the party itself is creating more problems for themselves, so Buhari’s second term is not too certain.

“The ruling party is an occult. If I were the President, anybody that defects to my party will be the first person to be sent to jail. The ruling party will destroy this democracy; our democracy is at risk.

“Whoever that wants to contest against them, they frown at it because they don’t want anybody to contest against them; these are the things they are doing.

“I don’t think God is happy with Nigeria, nor its leaders; because of the blood that has been used as sacrifice, the country is not moving forward.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2019-election-what-apc-will-do-to.html
Fake prophet. 2pet. 2:1, Mt 7:15, mt 24:11, Mt 13:22.
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by sureheaven(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Those attending this man’s church shld know they’re attending political rally.

Nigerians shld not be surprised this politician who called himself prophet will go down with Saraki and PDP after 2019.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Deadlytruth(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
6Ebisco:
Primate Elijah Ayodele, founder and spiritual leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos State, has described the All Progressives Congress, APC, as an occult.

He said the ruling party was deceiving Nigerians, adding that its style of democracy will break Nigeria.

The Prophet who spoke in an interview with the Sun, also said the country was on a time bomb, adding that those who joined the APC did so for favour.

He said the 2019 election will be dicey, urging Nigerians to pray that it holds.

His words, “Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb, Buhari cannot fight corruption; if he is not corrupt one way or the other, he has followed a corrupt party. I don’t want to mention anybody’s name.

“If you’re saying a particular person is corrupt and because of that you send EFCC after that person or if somebody does not support your agenda, you send the anti-graft agency after him, that is not the best way.

“Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb; let’s hope that the election will be conducted the same time, next year, because the election will be a bit dicey, more so, President Buhari cannot take Nigeria to the promised land.

“This is because the ruling party is creating tension; They do not want anybody that criticises them; they are bitter on any one that talks about them; they try to weaken the PDP; when they were in opposition party, they were criticising, and doing all sorts of things but because somebody is trying to put them on their toes, even from the Senate, they start fighting.

“I am not saying that they should like me, but they are not laying any precedent for the youth; what they are showing the youth is bitterness and they are not ready to help the youth to grow. They just wan to re-circle leaders.

“Anybody defecting to the ruling party is doing so because he wants favour, either because he is corrupt, and wants to be protected.

“The ruling party is deceiving Nigerians, and its style of democracy will break Nigeria. Resource control will break Nigeria and tribalism will fuel our wrath.

“People defecting to APC do not like the party, and the party itself is creating more problems for themselves, so Buhari’s second term is not too certain.

“The ruling party is an occult. If I were the President, anybody that defects to my party will be the first person to be sent to jail. The ruling party will destroy this democracy; our democracy is at risk.

“Whoever that wants to contest against them, they frown at it because they don’t want anybody to contest against them; these are the things they are doing.

“I don’t think God is happy with Nigeria, nor its leaders; because of the blood that has been used as sacrifice, the country is not moving forward.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2019-election-what-apc-will-do-to.html

The bolded alone makes it clear that this prophet is actually an enemy of the people he purports to be defending. If not how can an educated and fully grown adult who has been in Nigeria and witnessed all the events since 1960 hold the view that resource control will destroy Nigeria? With such a mindset does he really think he is fundamentally different from the Buhari he is calling out?
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by yusuf99(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kikikiki Thith and offering money has stopped coming like during PDP rein that's why god is angry with Nigeria? Abi

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Cajal(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
resurgent2019:
Primate Ayodele should keep quiet and face his church business.

What is it with him and politics though?

Na wa ooo. Which kind man of God be this?

....no free money.. Again
They are in serious pain...

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by abefeb1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
okosodo:
Abeg leave Jonathan out of the matter. Its less than 200 days to the end of the term of your lord and saviour as president, lets give the appraisal so far:
Economy: the nigerian naira is now one-third of the original value it was in 2015. Nigeria's debt increased from 87 billion naira to 21 thrillion naira, making it the fourth highest indebted nation in the word even with the lowest GDP amongst the lot. 8.5 million nigerians have officially lost their jobs while countries like USA added 34 million jobs since 2015. Nigerians are now the poorest people in the world, overtook india which have more than twice the population of nigeria.
Education: reduced the budget to education by 15% added it to infrastucture, which we have been looking for despite blocking leakages to looting.
Power: na mouth dem take dey increase the megawatts and the list of failure is just to much. What is written here is just a tip of the iceberg. If you are still supprting buhari, i do not blame you, the economy might have affected your brain, because i have not seen anybody that will be defending nothing with nothing

Yet Nigeria is the most developed country in Africa now according to Forbes. feel free to browse or google it
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by famosh: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sirjamo:
95 trillion dollars! are kidding me or you are just daft?
Why you dey insult daft people by comparing them to that guy?
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by omokab: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
It is a bad thing when where you are getting money just vanish in a day especially from political angle. One of the most useless pastor and corrupt politician pastors in the country. Instead of praying for nation, they will be fooling their supporters by promoting one political paty especially the corrupt one like PDP that will be supporting them with big looted fund from aso rock. He has never do any permutation and come to reality. Let him swear that he is not even a cult member of one secreat society. Am sure he won't try it because majority of them are in one cult or the other.
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by MuhammedTaufik(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC will not have seat at aso rock come 2019

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by sikells(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
abefeb1:

Yet Nigeria is the most developed country in Africa now according to Forbes. feel free to browse or google it
Chaii... I dey shame for you o bros... Where do you want to put South Africa and Egypt?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Talknochip(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
We talk am!
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by michoim(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
False report. Fake Clergy...Politically motivated clergy. ..PDP in all their 16 years of looting and wanton destruction was never occultic in your eyes. It is now that we have a working government that you are seeing occultism...Thrash...

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by kokomilala(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
@resurgent2019,in the Bible, Daniel, Nehemiah, Samuel etc, were all clergy, yet they served various governments. Daniel, as a prime minister, served 3 Kings. Samuel was a priest, a prophet and an a judge before they started having Kings.
These people are citizens in a secular state, so they can't stay aloof. They've got the right to talk about what affects them directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Xcrapeekoko(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
So with the way hunger dey kill boys for town like this. Buhari still gather fans for NL. i dey shock

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by baddosky1: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
okosodo:

God bless you a million times! But wait o...zombies and broom wielding witches will still come here and say that this comment of yours is PDP propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by sammiepraise(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kingspin:
that's the truth and you've spoken it.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by kunleweb: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
okosodo:

Twale for you abeg

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by sammiepraise(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kingspin:
that's the truth and you've spoken it.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by DonCandido(f): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
All hail Bukola Saraki's campaign coordinator on spiritual and religious affairs.

This fella has been trying to manipulate the unwary; sell putrid beans to us and take away our porridge in the name of God.

A shameless and spiritually blind nonentity preying on the mentally, spiritually and intellectually weak Nigerians on behalf of a rogue politician!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Ategberoson(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
leave clergy work Mr and join politics. imagine him sounding unbiased in his prediction. may God forgive you Ayodele for using his name to score useless political point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi / In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.