Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,283 members, 7,891,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Leather Or Fabrics - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Leather Or Fabrics (624 Views)

#1.2m Last Neatly Used 03 Highlander,98km,Fabrics,Alloy,new Tyres 08168995190 / I Need Reg 2008/2009 Honda Accord Evil Spirit Either Leather Or Fabric / 9ja Used 06 Honda Accord Leather Or 03/04 Murano Needed Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leather Or Fabrics by chelseabmw(m): 2:14am On Jul 05, 2010
Based on our weather here in nigeria,i believe fabrics is more comfortable than the leather seat.nairalanders which do prefer and what's the reason?monitor 1 we need a poll on this
Re: Leather Or Fabrics by Fhemmmy: 2:57am On Jul 05, 2010
Personally . . . . it depends on the kinda ride that i am riding in Nigeria, cos not only in NIgeria would someone have to worry about the weather.
In the mid of summer, the part of the world could be humidly hot that you feel like peeling off your skin, in the winter too, the leather could be so cold that any single contact with your skin would wanna make u beg for summer.

So at the end of the day, i think it is all about the individual, but for me it is about what i am riding.
If i just wanna enjoy the breeze of the evening with my woman while hanging out and dropping the top, i love fabric, even thought she is a leather love.

On Sunday, going to the church and wanna be a little higher above the ground with the SUV, i love the luxury of what the leather could add to the machine.

Weekdays, when i am going to the office, i love just drive anything, safe gas and be simple . . . . and most simple rides comes with fabric.

Now, if i cant afford to split what i drive with the occassion, and the mood, then, i will surely stick with fabric.

One love
Re: Leather Or Fabrics by chelseabmw(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
@fhemmmy
master of autos i greet u
Re: Leather Or Fabrics by chelseabmw(m): 5:16am On Jul 14, 2010
Bump

(1) (Reply)

99 Model Toyota Camry For Sale N780k Call 08052334306 / Best Cargo Handling In Nigeria. / 1999 Honda Accord(baby Boy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.