Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,718 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. (21168 Views)

Man Lands In Hospital After Receiving A Slap In A Slapping Competition / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Man Lands In Jail For Battering Girlfriend Over Attempt To Live With Him In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by DonVikings: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Phany Zulu, real name, Nnaemeka Darlington! grin grin

Na them. IPOD Pigs and Idiots. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by bluefilm: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
Osi right?

We have Osi Malawi.

We have Osi Malaysia.

We Have Osi Mumbai.

We have Osi Cape town.

This girl needs to help us narrow it down to his State biko. I can bet my N-power allawee that he is Anambra.

You are right.

Anambra is the home of all...

Home of all Drogos
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by DonVikings: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Almaiga:

Comot for here, that Criminal act is in your Gene. Nobody can drag it with you. grin
Are you trying to tell us by your picture the guy you quoted is a Pig? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by arabbunkum: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Osi=Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Na wao dem swear for us with drugs and yahoo yahoo?
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by tiger28: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Soon, just like in SA, there will be anti igbo sentiments and killings because the Malawians are seeing many of their daughters going to jail THEN we will start hearing " it is because they are jealous of us".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by Proffdada: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by NobodyKnows(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hehehehehe.
Report ur brother insulting igbos too tongue
Go to hell
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by Nightmareo07: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=NobodyKnows post=71258138]Go to hell[/quote
Burn in hell tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by Tedpgrass: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
citizenY:

So there will be cross examination after judgment has been passed. You try.

I thought I read wrong...

? 7 weeks for possession and intention to distribute...for the citizen - a non-juve

I'm certain the law would have been meted out differently if Osi was in the dock.

What message is being passed across....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by Kronor(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Why is it always nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by hisexcellency34: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Osi is a Yoruba name. I used to hear Yaba apa Osi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by emmie14: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
Osi right?

We have Osi Malawi.

We have Osi Malaysia.

We Have Osi Mumbai.

We have Osi Cape town.

This girl needs to help us narrow it down to his State biko. I can bet my N-power allawee that he is Anambra.
Which Anambra? He is from one Nigeria. Oil is for one Nigeria. Thief man is also one Nigeria even olosha
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by elmodee7(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
osi Igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by olasco18(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
just come to check name....and it's them as usual....its them them..Igbos with PhD in disgracing Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by salford1: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
That is why you don't play in the mud with pigs.
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:

OSI =osiyemi undecided
OSi = osibanjo undecided
OSI= osiberu undecided
OSI= osikoya. undecided
Yoruba AJOKA ,
Afonja AJOKA grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by royalads: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sighs ** Takes a deep breathe*** Isn't it time we start sensitizing our youths that drug money doesn't pay? There are a thousand and one ways to create genuine wealth.
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by Olumeme: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Igbo people and get rich quick. They practically worship money
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by CDCEO001: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Is not a Nigerian till they get hold of him.
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by ottidex(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:

OSI =osiyemi undecided
OSi = osibanjo undecided
OSI= osiberu undecided
OSI= osikoya. undecided
Yoruba AJOKA ,
Afonja AJOKA grin

Bigup I bet they didn't this Coming

Hahahhahaha

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by chukxie(m): 1:53am On Sep 17, 2018
Some of my Igbo brothers keep dragging our nation's already damaged image farther down the drain. They will do anything to become rich. Nna men, I don tire. Something urgent and drastic needs to be done to address this shameful phenomenon.
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by Akanti50: 2:35am On Sep 17, 2018
tiger28:
Soon, just like in SA, there will be anti igbo sentiments and killings because the Malawians are seeing many of their daughters going to jail THEN we will start hearing " it is because they are jealous of us".
Shut up
osi= osibanjo
Afonja Ajoka!! Malawi just like SA will sweep Afonjas with bullets.
Re: Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. by Akanti50: 2:36am On Sep 17, 2018
chukxie:
Some of my Igbo brothers keep dragging our nation's already damaged image farther down the drain. They will do any to become rich. Nna men, I don tire. Something urgent and drastic needs to be done to address this shameful phenomenon.
Shut up

osi= osibanjo

Afonja Ajoka!! Malawi just like SA will sweep Afonjas with bullets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 Feared Killed In Fresh Plateau Attack / Jukum Attacks Vaase Village In Benue Today, Injures Many (Graphic photos) / Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.