Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

"One Member" Church Spotted In Ibadan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "One Member" Church Spotted In Ibadan (499 Views)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"One Member" Church Spotted In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
As the proliferation of churches continues in Nigeria, we have witnessed ridiculous proximity between churches, puerile and funny names; and devilish doctrines. However, a church of just a single member was spotted in a hideous corner opposite maternity (Ajibode) ibadan. the church (Catholic charismatic) had in attendance 2 members (a toddler and his father), from the pics the wife can be seen delivering the sermon while the husband and child listens with "rapt" attention. What baffles us is that whether these churches don't have stipulated numbers of members before starting a new branch. it will be worthy of note that there are upto 14 different churches within this area (less than 1 hectare)

Re: "One Member" Church Spotted In Ibadan by solutionmi: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
where two or more gather in my name..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Member" Church Spotted In Ibadan by Jamesrock(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
solutionmi:

sh*t d f*ck up... Let's stop deceiving ourselves with that bible passage...

Too many churches and crime is increasing exponentially...

3 Likes

Re: "One Member" Church Spotted In Ibadan by kestolove95(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Naso Oyedepo take start him own business, na small small

1 Like

Re: "One Member" Church Spotted In Ibadan by paxonel(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
This business is not fully incorporated perhaps hiding from CAC deep inside that compound

1 Like

Re: "One Member" Church Spotted In Ibadan by Righteousness89(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
solutionmi:
I AM THERE IN THEIR MIDST

2 Likes

Re: "One Member" Church Spotted In Ibadan by KanielOutis92: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lemme share this one experience. When i first moved here, adjusting to the new environ was sota an herculean task..plus there werent much churches around ( yeah..u read right ). This one time, i decided to have a stroll around my hood ( gotta show em girls some fresh boy..treasurer SBA ugbowo chapter.. just moved into the hood..you know ). As i was approaching my junction, i started hearing "God doesnt want us to die early".."Give ur life to Christ" and all that. "Oh wow..is that a church"? i asked myself. "If it is, then this is good news...i"ll just have to start worshiping here..instead of having to journey to town every now and then "( for those familiar with Benin..i live at isiohor and my church is somewhere off ekehuan road ). So i hurried my footsteps..i couldnt wait to see this "my new church". On getting there, gosh..i couldnt believe my eyes guys. There it was, my supposed new church...a man on the pulpit and wait for it o..one small pikin laidat ( prolly 4 or 5 ) as his "Congregation" in their parlour..i mean i could literally see their tv showing Buhari. I couldnt believe what the freaging hell i was seeing. I had already been scammed even before i stepped into the church. I mean i couldnt reconcile the sound blaring from the speakers as i approached "The church" and "the church" itself. So @Op u see..i have seen worse. Oh well..they all began small rite? Anyways the proliferation of churches continues...
Re: "One Member" Church Spotted In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
KanielOutis92:
Lemme share this one experience. When i first moved here, adjusting to the new environ was sota an herculean task..plus there werent much churches around ( yeah..u read right ). This one time, i decided to have a stroll around my hood ( gotta show em girls some fresh boy..treasurer SBA ugbowo chapter.. just moved into the hood..you know ). As i was approaching my junction, i started hearing "God doesnt want us to die early".."Give ur life to Christ" and all that. "Oh wow..is that a church"? i asked myself. "If it is, then this is good news...i"ll just have to start worshiping here..instead of having to journey to town every now and then "( for those familiar with Benin..i live at isiohor and my church is somewhere off ekehuan road ). So i hurried my footsteps..i couldnt wait to see this "my new church". On getting there, gosh..i couldnt believe my eyes guys. There it was, my supposed new church...a man on the pulpit and wait for it o..one small pikin laidat ( prolly 4 or 5 ) as his "Congregation" in their parlour..i mean i could literally see their tv showing Buhari. I couldnt believe what the freaging hell i was seeing. I had already been scammed even before i stepped into the church. I mean i couldnt reconcile the sound blaring from the speakers as i approached "The church" and "the church" itself. So @Op u see..i have seen worse. Oh well..they all began small rite? Anyways the proliferation of churches continues...
case of small churches with a might speakers grin grin,

(1) (Reply)

2 Snakes Were Found Fighting In The Front Of His Church Just After A Hot Prayer / Open Heaven 20 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – You Can Succeed / 2019 In Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.