Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (59931 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by ilevic(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
God saved me, i would have been a father to a bastard.... fear women

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by AmazingELixir: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
kestolove95:
We need to make DNA test free in SOuth East because 95% of dem are product of baby factory

To you now you feel you've posted something reasonable, common sense is indeed not common with many people.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Nightmareo07: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
kestolove95:
We need to make DNA test free in SOuth East because 95% of dem are product of baby factory

If Mohammed can be a product of baby factory and grew up to be a pedophile who wont undecided.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by semyman: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
After Buhari fear women
Buhari kill you there
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by bigtt76(f): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Exactly! For the love of the child, he shouldn't let go. He should fight to keep her if no guy showed up. It would traumatize the baby when she's old enough to under why no father in her life.

idonhammer:
No need for DNA test,anywhere and anyhow wey pikin come Love and train am well as your own as long as no man comes to claim the child. As my mother always say, pikin na pikin. Fear no evil and see no evil.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Damseldammie(f): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
dheilaw1:
He's my type of man
Hmm... Your type indeed
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by marvinsync(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
evanso6226:
from Clintgist.com

This man pictured above with this adorable baby girl has earned praises online for his gesture after he found out he's not the biological father of his daughter.

In a complicated situation where many would have expected the young man to blast his partner on social media, Jamier Griffin from Chicago decided to say a prayer for the baby and her mother.

Read the heartbreaking story below.

SEE MORE PHOTOS @ https://www.clintgist.com/see-man-simply-finding-hes-not-biological-father-daughter/

"thank u Giavanna for an amazing 1 year 5 months"

it sounds like he's saying goodbye

like he's saying get out in a very nice way

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Pascal11: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Rozaytee: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Since it's not ur biological daughter isn't it wierd kissin her on d lips?
so cus she isn't his biological daughter he can't play wit... and peck her as a child.. must u read meaning to every kiss... u have a pervertious mind

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Sultty(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
For almost 2 years! R u kidding me shocked
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by upengineer: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
How much is the DNA test?
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Uglymugg: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
He took the picture before he found out. He's just reminiscing on the time they spent together thinking she was his daughter.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by omojesu202(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
kestolove95:

95% is too much, but it is real...

2 Likes

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by pacespot(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
This act is a typical attribute that differentiates whites from blacks. Don't try sh.it with whites, before you know it they have pulled their gun. Forget it, if someone tries a sh.it with you, the person deserves to be dealt with one way or the other. From my experience in life, I've found that wrong doers hardly change and are highly unforgiving, unless something hard struck them, they will continue their manipulative way of life. It is part of keeping the society clean to punish someone for wrong doing. People will always tell you that you should let it go, citing scripture for this, the same bible given to us by the whites, but if you are experiencing metal breakdown due to bad experience with someone, it is better to go back and seek proportionate revenge than transferring the aggression to an innocent fellow.

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by BabbanBura(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:
you don't need any growing.

God knows that I'll raise hell the day I find my wife did this sort of thing. If ah no kill, e go remain small angry

and the repercussions?

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Premiumwriter: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
BabbanBura:

and the repercussions?
damn it.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by akinszz: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
upengineer:
How much is the DNA test?
100k.. You and one child...
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by bitcoinvin(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
The guy sounds like someone very nice, empathetic and considerate. How could his babe treat him this way? How could she deceive him like this? Even her daughter will hate her when she grows up and learns the truth

She has just made a bad guy out of this nice guy and his future girlfriends will pay for her treachery cry

thats what i hate about being Nice...
Being a nice guy will never earn u anyting from a woman rather;disrespect;cheating and many more

4 Likes

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
What was he supposed to do?
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Tedpgrass: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
bigtt76:
Exactly! For the love of the child, he shouldn't let go. He should fight to keep her if no guy showed up. It would traumatize the baby when she's old enough to under why no father in her life.

What arrant rubbish are you uttering...

Wetin concern him

Let the mama go find the papa..

Your justification regarding the child's emotional state is baseless...
Should relationships be based on deceit??

When issues arise in the future, na you couch- surfers agony aunts/uncles that will rise and blame him, asking why he didn't move on with his life and start afresh with someone else. undecided undecided

Association of flexible principle-less justifiers, biko

3 Likes

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Princedapace(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
This one is strong. DNA should be made affordable so that a man will know his fate right on time..
If you want to work online and earn money, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how i make money working online.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Shukuakukobambi: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
bitcoinvin:

thats what i hate about being Nice...
Being a nice guy will never earn u anyting from a woman rather;disrespect;cheating and many more

It's very sad
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
kestolove95:

We also need to make DNA testing free in the NORTH because 99% of them are products of unions between cows and human beings grin

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Chukazu: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
After Buhari fear women

Before Buhari... still fear women
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by lot14: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
idonhammer:
No need for DNA test,anywhere and anyhow wey pikin come Love and train am well as your own as long as no man comes to claim the child. As my mother always say, pikin na pikin. Fear no evil and see no evil.

pls what about the time someone from the blues comes to claimwetin you go to them?
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Euclidean(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
I love his beards
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by CDCEO001: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
I was expecting to read that the man took the child as his own because he loves the child already.

Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter.
You did not say what he did.
But women self.......
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
kestolove95:

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by kingslayer(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
kestolove95:
mumu, you should be more concerned about finding your real biological father cos you're obviously a product of a gang' bangg

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Akpacha(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
that maybe pix b4 dna. Chief judge u no reason that one abi?
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Buharisef(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
kingslayer:
mumu, you should be more concerned about finding your real biological father cos you're obviously a product of a gang' bangg
grin

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by emperorblog(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
The guy sounds like someone very nice, empathetic and considerate. How could his babe treat him this way? How could she deceive him like this? Even her daughter will hate her when she grows up and learns the truth

She has just made a bad guy out of this nice guy and his future girlfriends will pay for her treachery cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.