Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,622 members, 7,898,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession (50124 Views)

I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee / They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by saasala(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Confess?.... I have a problem with that word

3 Likes

Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Adamummya(f): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chai....puna don suffer
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by kolafolabi(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thank God you are back to Nigeria.. Your story is so touching and emotional

3 Likes

Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Adakintroy: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
The thing is that this ministry has been doing this for god knows how long without getting recognition. Bringing awareness to this issues.

Let other ministry learn from this man. He is far more practical. Am not a church person. But he interpreted the Christianity better than the many of them.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Adakintroy: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
If many of you were there when Christ said "he who is without sin let him cast the first stone"

many of you will still go ahead and stone.

1 Like

Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by oluwasegun007(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
the puna has gone far away....
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Jabioro: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
20 men per day Haba kilode! The exagerratn is in excess.20 by 20=400 men per month multiply by 12*400=4,800 by 2 yrs equal appromately 9,600 men had dig your hole...O'boy!
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by gambia(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
She deserves an international award.
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by chronique(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
25 dicks x 7 days = 175 rounds of sex with different/same men at a rate of minimum of 1 round per sexual intercourse with client for 1 week.
25 x 365 = 9125 rounds of sex with different/same men at a rate of minimum of 1 round per sexual intercourse with client for 1 year.
9125 x 3 = 27,375 rounds of sex with different/same men at a rate of minimum of 1 round per sexual intercourse with clients for 3 years. someone should pls shift let me faint cos my fragile heart can't take this anymore. this is pure wickedness that has been done to this girl.

1 Like

Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Tozara(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lol. Screwing 20-25 men diurnally? Pardon? For how many weeks? Months? And here she is? Please, stop joking around. That's supposed to be impossible.

That's blatant exagerration bordering on the mendacious.

I can understand she got carried away and couldn't help but say hysterical stuff like that, as she was overwhelmed by emotions from both positive and negative angles.

It's not easy. I congratulate her on her escape. Finally free of her gory fate. Anyone would be happy and get so emotionally lost.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Simplep:
Benin!!!
Nay, Akwa Ibom. Read responsibly.

1 Like

Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by oweman: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
That's the standard story by this returner harlots in mostcasestheuprsctise thier ashawo proffesion for 6 months at Ejima hotel fucking as many as 10 pricks daily them move to birnin kwann where they begin to experience the buzu hot Bleep before fraduating intpo thr desrrt after ucing fresh 6 months practising advance harlotism in Niger republic what they go do in Libya is HND prostitution I.
i
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Pitokwe(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
proudevil:
Yehh ! They most have destroyed her sugar gate.

Receive sense.

Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
AcuraZDX:

A Libyan returnee has made a rather shocking confession about how she used to sleep with as many as 20-25 en everyday.

A Nigerian teenager, Beauty John, yesterday, relived sad memories of how she slept with over 20 men everyday all in her bid to migrate to Europe in search of greener pastures.

Beauty was among the 60 Nigerian teenagers deported from Libya who visited The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations,SCOAN, where they were given N2 million by the head pastor of the church, Prophet T.B. Joshua, and Emmanuel TV Partners to help start their lives afresh in Nigeria.

Sharing her horrible experience with the congregation, which was posted on Prophet TB Joshua’s Facebook page, Beauty, who hails from Akwa-Ibom State, said her heart skipped a beat after her sponsor assured her that she wouldn’t pay anything before embarking on the journey.

She naively quipped, trying to process the enormity of the offer that had been so coyly presented. “Nothing. You will, of course, pay back once you reach Europe,” her sponsor assured her.

“It was 2015. Beauty tearfully kissed her mum and younger siblings farewell, promising she would call upon her arrival in Europe. The car first went to Kano State, where she was roughly pushed into another vehicle with several other intrepid travellers. Their destination was Agadez, Niger. As the vehicle hastily traversed the desert terrain at midnight, Beauty plucked up the courage to ask about the plane she would board to Europe.”

“Shut up, girl” was the only answer she got. There was no going back. In Agadez, Beauty was placed inside a Hilux vehicle alongside almost 20 others. A tortuous four-day journey through the Sahara Desert lay ahead. The sun beat relentlessly, the young Nigerian clinging onto a wooden stick as the vehicle hurtled through the endless dunes at breakneck speeds.”

“When Beauty arrived in Libya, a ‘connection-man’ was awaiting her. But the conditions on which she set out on her journey were about to be radically revised. She would have to ‘pay her ticket’ to Europe, he stoically informed her. How? By selling her own body for s*x. Beauty convulsed, blurting out that this was not what she bargained for.

“That’s not my business; you belong to me now,” he retorted, striking her to the ground with a vicious blow. Beauty had been sold into sexual slavery – by her own countrymen. It took the teenager almost six months to raise the requisite money to ‘buy’ her freedom – an equivalent of N400,000. “I slept with between 20 to 25 men every day,” she wincingly reminisced of her days in prostitution. Innocence robbed in the cruellest, most callous of fashions.

What transpired in the next 1,000 days are beyond what words can adequately convey. Beauty spent three years in Libya, which she described as “hell on earth” – longing for the day she would ‘cross over’ to Europe.

She worked as a cleaner in a hospital to support herself, saving up her meagre income to secure her journey. Finally setting sail in a makeshift rubber dinghy in late 2018, along with almost 100 others, Beauty had not even reached International Waters when their ship was flagged down by the Libyan coastguard. She was promptly imprisoned and finally repatriated back to Nigeria.

“I came back with literally nothing,” she stated, adding that the clothes on her back were provided courtesy of the International Organisation for Migration (IOM).

“I wasted three years of my life in Libya,” Beauty groaned. “But God kept me alive for a purpose – so my life can be a lesson to others. I plead with my fellow Nigerian youth not to take such a journey and end up in prostitution, like I did.”

More below

https://zenithnaija.com/i-slept-with-20-25-men-everyday-libya-returnee-makes-shocking-confession-photo/

Madame lie mohamed we have just 24 hours in a day
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
No,u read responsibly,wat do u think i mean by typing benin?...did i say shes from benin?.
Realberg:

Nay, Akwa Ibom. Read responsibly.
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Cyynywhite: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
It really scary..... May God save those still battling over Dere......
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nwaamaikpe now has many apprentices here

or is it his clone or hologragh

Nwa students
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by ehispapa(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Simplep:
Benin!!!

why are you so foolish?

1 Like

Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Benin man,it u who is foolish sir cos i see no reason for name calling
ehispapa:

why are you so foolish?
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Webcomb: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Furniturehome:
Haba!! Omo, things dey happen oo. Tufiakwa!!

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.

Things dey happen true true. Make I find where I go borrow airtime call you and know wetin you dey sell self.

1 Like

Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by bluefilm: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
In that case, she is completely qualified to become a lesbian.

Because by now, I believe, she has no need for _dicks anymore.
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by bimgo: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
20 rounds or 2o men=====NO 20 rounds
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by mightyleks(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
This people should lie small small biko. Which one is 20men per day haba

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by lagdmark(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Simplep:
Benin!!!
Their gals dey very strong.
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by xtervaganza(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
vizkiz:

This is not funny... Sex trafficking is never funny.
most of them are not victims, they knew what they cwere getting themselves into.

i have a friend in libya right now and shes not ready to come home
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Horus(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD-_qRVYHbo

Why Do Nigerians Risk Their Lives Leaving Nigeria Rather Than Just Staying?
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Simplep:
No,u read responsibly,wat do u think i mean by typing benin?...did i say shes from benin?.
Lmao I think you're from benin
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by Gamesmart: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
And I am sure she enjoyed it.
Re: Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession by tunary(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
grin grin i pity the nigerian man wey go marry her.those arabs wey sabi fvck like dog grin grin
She go use alum water take wash her Toto, her Toto go tight again so nothing spoil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Bath With Blood - Man Tells Ogun Police (Photo) / US: Man Chops Partner's Head Off, Stabs Her Corpse Over 100 Times (Pictured) / Naval Officer Kills Girlfriend In Port Harcout For Refusing To Accept Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.