Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) (31274 Views)

Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
tomorrow someone will ask me why men don't like to marry a force lady,
men I am entirely scared of marriage, so many psychopaths.
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by JudasNaCarrot: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
A woman in Yola Adamawa State took her husband's Phone and checked his Facebook activities; she saw romantic chats with women. She sat down and thought of a way to separate him from the women. She came up with a beautiful idea, without even the husband's knowledge. She came up with the following methods

1- She copied all his chats with one of the women.

2- She opened a new Facebook account with a Male name.

3- She sent a friend request to the husband, he accepted the request.

4 - She introduced herself to him. She said "I'm Abu Dar'daee by name, a Member of BOKO HARAM. I saw all your chats with my wife. I want to warn you to stay away from her if you really want to remain alive. To clear any element of doubt, I have all the chats with me and here they are, you can see.

5- So, if you don't stop chatting with my wife, I'll slaughter you like Ram.
6- I know you. I know your name is Jamilu, your father's name is Mohammed, your mother's name Khadija, you have 3 children. Al'ameen, Zahara and Yusuf. Abdulrahman is your best friend and Usman is your neighbor. You are a Lecturer working at FCE. You also go to work 9:30am with your friend Usman, you follow Jambutu street and you spend time together. I'm warning you if you dare call, text or chat with my wife again, I will slaughter you like a Ram as I said earlier".

The wife was close to him while he read the message. As he was reading it, he kept sniffing and repeating Innalillahi WA innaillaihirraji'un. She asked him what happened, he said nothing. He immediately deleted his Facebook and Whatsapp apps and every other social media app.

The following morning, he went and sold the phone in the market and bought an ordinary Nokia. He told his wife to always wake him when ever it's time for prayers.

The woman said since that day, her husband has been observing prayers regularly and spending more time with the family.

Isn't that's better than settling the matter with a knife? Nah?

��������

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
greatdreamer:
When a man beats his wife it is called domestic violence but when a woman beats her husband it should be called foreign violence

I'm confused sad
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
My God!!This Woman Is Mean & Heartless.Tells The Husband Not To Return To His Own House?C'mon Man
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Franzinni: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Did he dead?
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by eluquenson(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Woman Police they wicked eh
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by sisisioge: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Haaaa! A ma se nkan bayi o! What did they drop in the water lately? Women nurture ni fa...this is unusual! I suggest a panel of inquiry is launched to investigate the new black widow trending embarassed
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
vanida6:
fear man too undecided

Are you sure
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Yeecar(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
A police woman for that matter.
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by sisisioge: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Franzinni:
Did he dead?

He don't die o...thank goodness!
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Zico5(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:
she have carried barbarism from the force to her home
Chai!!! how could u murder English this way.
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Wheezdom(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
vanida6:
fear man too undecided
yes bt i hope ur nt a feminist
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by FUSS: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Godjone:
The man must be jobless otherwise what took him back to that house after the woman's warning that he should not return mumu man

So the will not go back to his house again because of a woman?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is really bad of her. .
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Zico5:

Chai!!! how could u murder English this way.
so nairaland is now a lecture all abi
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
greatdreamer:
When a man beats his wife it is called domestic violence but when a woman beats her husband it should be called foreign violence
women violence.
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
luminouz:
The man was weak!!!
For her to carry our her scheme,showed she no fear the guy...
She fit stab better craze husband
Most times,women know weak,whiny and sissy ass men..n they capitalize on that
This is to the "walk away" proponents..even after the man walked away to calm down the issue, he still came back and got stabbed by the woman? You see why being overtly gentlemanly is a huge detriment that can even cause you your life?

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Zico5(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:
so nairaland is now a lecture all abi
Both of u are truly the same. Another bomb again.
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Lomprico2: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
vanida6:
fear man too undecided

Man buhari!
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by luminouz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

This is to the "walk away" proponents..even after the man walked away to calm down the issue, he still came back and got stabbed by the woman? You see why being overtly gentlemanly is a huge detriment that can even cause you your life?
Only the feminists tout n scream that shiit!!!
N we don't listen to their rants anyways!!!!

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by nwamabo247(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
HI nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo,a 28yrs old. for past 11yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure my father has been blind for over 30yrs now.my seniors brothers business is not moving fine.they the ones taking care of our feeding and medications(i.e me and my old parent).but right now things are very bad for us no money to eat again hunger is dealing with us.please i need ur prayer and finacial help.thank and God bless You.09027837654

Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
luminouz:
The man was weak!!!
For her to carry our her scheme,showed she no fear the guy...
She fit stab better craze husband
Most times,women know weak,whiny and sissy ass men..n they capitalize on that
hmm,
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by tunary(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
vanida6:
fear man too undecided
its a lie
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by luminouz(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
sisisioge:
Haaaa! A ma se nkan bayi o! What did they drop in the water lately? Women nurture ni fa...this is unusual! I suggest a panel of inquiry is launched to investigate the new black widow trending embarassed
Eleyi ma ga bayi o
Sisisioge na ma n soro ke!
Moro pe feminist ni e naw
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by tunary(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
angry

Women nawaaa oh

I beg guys I need an answer for this question

Is it possible for female to have a male room mate or male to have female room mate

Because a niqqa heard a guy voice while talking to his babe, and the babe said its her room mate in school

Hehehehe

I've not heard about it before
That's her customer not room mate
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by gambia(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
sisisioge:

He don't die o...thank goodness!

His aliving....�
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Johilo(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
I guess dis woman have read "how to murder ur husband"
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by lugiano1: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
Godjone:
The man must be jobless otherwise what took him back to that house after the woman's warning that he should not return mumu man
guy go and borrow sense... A man that own his home should sleep under the bridge because his wife asked him not to return right? Pray it doesn't happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by foreshore(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
evanso6226:
Folake Ogunbodede, a police sergeant attached to the Ipaja police station, is currently on the run after stabbing her husband, Taiwo, following a misunderstanding at their home in Ipaja, Lagos.

According to reports, the couple had a little misunderstanding, yesterday morning, and the husband left the house to avoid more issues.

However, Folake warned him not to return home, but since Taiwo had nowhere else to sleep, he returned home late last night, thinking that his wife would have calmed down, only for Folake to start stabbing him.

But for the timely intervention of neighbors, she would have killed him, as he was lying motionless as at the time of his rescue. Folake has since fled, while Taiwo continues battling for survival at the hospital he was rushed to.

https://www.clintgist.com/policewoman-flees-stabbing-husband-lagos/

Hazard of marrying a policewoman
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
After I watched this movie Acrimony yesterday, I got to learn how dangerous rage can take a human beings most mind.We need anger management therapy in this country. I don't even know if there is need for marriage when you can have children peacefully without all the changes and dramas that comes with marriage. Will being with your soul mate solve the problems? I am really so scared at times.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Emvico34: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
vanida6:
fear man too undecided
na your type dey kill their husband.
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by baysol: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bibors:
Learning how to stab from their slave masters.
Na until we drive of of una Igbos commot from southwest back to una potopoto Republic. Na then una go know say una no worth nothing. Since una begin come here especially Lagos una done begin bring una madness and yamyama tins come our midst like una they do all over the world. I no carry blame give una na money don scater the brain of yoruba leaders that make them to loose their heads and wisdom altogether. Even then no fit talk for their illustrious daughter Mrs Adeosun for all she has done only for one eye mola journalist to trow spanner into wheel of progress. What is the big deal about Nysc if you have passed the requisite age, so who is fooling who if the scalded fake certificate emanate from official quarters. what about the school cert fake result of the coup plotter general? This marks the beginning of the end of Nigeria as we know it. Prove me wrong or thank me latter as the truth unfolds. My five cent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Rescues Boy Chained In Ogun By His Grandmother & Mother For Months (Pic) / Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) / Man Comes To The Aid Of A Hooker Cheated In Benin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.