Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,184 members, 7,907,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Have A Solution To Credible Free And Fair 2019 Election Says........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Solution To Credible Free And Fair 2019 Election Says........ (240 Views)

PDP Lauds Buhari’s Commitment To Credible Elections, Cashless Policy / Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Solution To Credible Free And Fair 2019 Election Says........ by tc2od: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
I am so sure if INEC should follow this simple practice I give here, it will be difficult or almost impossible for any political party to ring election come 2019. here is is it, INEC should have copies of a special FORM at every pulling unit to duplication the original election result at each pulling unit and sign by the INEC officer at the pulling unit and every political part Agents present at each pulling Unit, and handed a copy of such duplicated and signed result to each party Agents at that pulling unit. in doing so at the end of the day each political party that present an Agent at all the pulling units across the federation will have original duplicated election results from all the pulling units across the Nation, making it impossible for INEC to announce a fake result.
meanwhile this family needs our help urgently, read it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4714959/moved-tears-when-saw
this is video of them:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ot84vndeWQ
my first visit to where they lives.
https://www.nairaland.com/4720241/wish-way-what

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Show Of Honour, Integrity – Apcthe All Progressives / . / 2019: 5 Reasons Why I Stand Out Among Illustrious Sons Of Our State - Uche Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.