Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,068 members, 7,933,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:44 AM

Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? (56611 Views)

Is Bukola Saraki Senate The Best Senate President Nigeria Ever Had? / Where Exactly Is Bukola Saraki? / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by BluntBoy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
It is about time the relevant authorities looked into some of the NYSC laws.

First, I think some of the laws (especially those concerning graduates trained abroad) be relaxed. For a country highly susceptible to brain drain, we can't afford to be putting restrictions on graduates, whether trained here or abroad.

Why should a poorly run scheme be what decides a lot in this country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by klax(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Apc stop being stupid oh Lord what is wrong with these animals in apc Why are these just naturally stupid

Pls where is Buhari WAEC result

Pls where is Buhari NYSC certificate

Apc why do you poeple just chose to be stupid baffles me you alright saint Buhari has no single certificate to show and you are accusing other.

Pls where is Oshio NYSC certificate You guys talks as if it was pdp or saraki that exposed Adeosun. I pity those still following this party I pity the day their mother gave birth to them.

Every blessed day apc upgraded their stupidity by talking thrash to defend their failure this was how Ameoba Onochie was asking Nigeria to co-operate to arrest fayose from.escaping but Meina escaped twice the useless thing forgot to ask Nigeria to be on guard to stop Meina escaped, you f u c k i n g bollocks.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by BrokenCock: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
blackpanda:

What is NEPA bill That trash was formulated by Igbos to pull bubu down in 2015. But they failed!
u be ikwerri dog! Wey buhari waec result? Even first sch leaving certificate no dey
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by streetzz: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
This lingering issue of NYSC certificate or an Exemption letter, is something a good number of our government officials and politicians are rigidly guilty of. It's simply a 'do and never be caught thing'.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by freeze001(f): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
An elective position does not require NYSC certificate. The Electoral Act and the Constiturion state clearly what requirements are for any elective position. An NYSC certificate is not one of them. This is more so because no elective post in Nigeria requires candidates to have studied up to first degree. NYSC only comes into play after successful graduation from a graduate degree-awarding institution.

That is also why we are stuck with some idiots we shouldn't have. Why should a president, governor, national or house of assembly member not be required to have at least a first degree in a recognised university or higher institution?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by streetzz: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
So true you know...
with inflexible regulations and laws,
we loose a regrettable number of Nigerian graduates who studied abroad to foreign nations with socio-flexible laws and regard for human resource value
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by klax(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Owned:
Where Is Buhari S S 3 Certificate, Afojas

Buhari has no certificate I expect apc to just bury their heads in shame and sshhrraapp but yet won't do so but making more mockery of themselves trying to do blind fight back forgetting Buhari has not even provide a single certificate till date

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by frozen70(f): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Them don open this one chapter
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Bluehill1051: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
You can ask the guy that did this...

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by me69: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
He doesn't need nYSC to serve a political appointment. He just need to have a secondary school certificate
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Bizibi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
blackpanda:

What is NEPA bill That trash was formulated by Igbos to pull bubu down in 2015. But they failed!
jesu!!!that is a big lie!!!!!
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Neminc: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
It's another one
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
sukar886:
STUPID question.... where is buhari,s NYSC certificate
receive sense!
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by surgical: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
klax:
Apc stop being stupid oh Lord what is wrong with these animals in apc Why are these just naturally stupid

Pls where is Buhari WAEC result

Pls where is Buhari NYSC certificate

Apc why do you poeple just chose to be stupid baffles me you alright saint Buhari has no single certificate to show and you are accusing other.

Pls where is Oshio NYSC certificate You guys talks as if it was pdp or saraki that exposed Adeosun. I pity those still following this party I pity the day their mother gave birth to them.

Every blessed day apc upgraded their stupidity by talking thrash to defend their failure this was how Ameoba Onochie was asking Nigeria to co-operate to arrest fayose from.escaping but Meina escaped twice the useless thing forgot to ask Nigeria to be on guard to stop Meina escaped, you f u c k i n g bollocks.
But that's the only qualification you need to be an APC member or supporter, the more serious the stupidity the better, the evidence abound
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
tbliss22:
Honestly speaking, the only person can can shake this table is Kemi Adeosun. She should call on Buhari and Saraki to produce their WEAC and NYSC certificate respectively.... that's all undecided undecided
Buhari? NYSC cert? this is where your brain should come to play...
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by SachaBastien(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
python2gbera:

You must be kidding.. In 2000, President Obasanjo APPOINTED Saraki as Special Assistant to the President on Budget and also served on the Economic Policy Cordination Committee.
Must have flew over your head.

-python2
You need not be insolent while trying to assert your opinion.
I am well aware of his APPOINTMENT at that time. It is also on record that "Saraki initiated the Fiscal Responsibility Bill. Saraki also served on the Economic Policy Coordination Committee, where he was responsible for the formulation and implementation of several key economic policies for Nigeria".
The point is it was an appointment and not a FORMAL job sought by him. NYSC is not a prerequisite under the law for appointments as presidential adviser or assistant.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Dee60: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
qwertygeni:
But seriously,

ABUBAKAR Bukola Saraki.

Where is your NYSC certificate?

Abubakar Bukola Saraki was born on 19 December 1962 to the family of Olusola Saraki, a senator (1979–1983) and a one time Senate Leader of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his mother Florence Morenike Saraki. He attended King's College, Lagos, from 1973 to 1978, and Cheltenham College in the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1981 for his High School Certificate. He then studied at the London Hospital Medical College of the University of London from 1982 to 1987, where he obtained his M.B.B.S (London).

Saraki worked as a medical officer at Rush Green Hospital, Essex, from 1988 to 1989. He was a director of Société Générale Bank (Nig) Ltd from 1990 to 2000.

In 2000, President Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Saraki as Special Assistant to the President on Budget. During his tenure, Saraki initiated the Fiscal Responsibility Bill. Saraki also served on the Economic Policy Coordination Committee, where he was responsible for the formulation and implementation of several key economic policies for Nigeria.

Where and When did Waziri Bukky of Offa Syndicate serve as a corp member?
Just wondering, anyways.

Credit: Tola Layode via Facebook

One of the problems with southerners is that we under-rate the Fulani north. They plan too far ahead.
Bukola knew well ahead that he will contest one day to become President and would have found a way to get that NYSC.
Madam did not have that kind of foresight - She went up quickly and went down rapidly!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by python2gbera: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
SachaBastien:

[s]You need not be insolent while trying to assert your opinion.
I am well aware of his APPOINTMENT at that time. It is also on record that "Saraki initiated the Fiscal Responsibility Bill. Saraki also served on the Economic Policy Coordination Committee, where he was responsible for the formulation and implementation of several key economic policies for Nigeria".
The point is it was an appointment and not a FORMAL job sought by him. NYSC is not a prerequisite under the law for appointments as presidential adviser or assistant.[s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Mr7gWIRELESS: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I am not playing any stupid love
For the last time, I and 93Miles are no longer friends

Stop mentioning me abeg
I'll deactivate my account because of you., and I mean it.
You haven't deactivated yet, why now??
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by sholatech(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
BabaO2:
same way Kemi adeosun was screened for commissioner and minister, abeg no difference....

You have seen his own & confirmed it's forged? Kemi issue is that it was a FAKE certificate
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
qwertygeni:
But seriously,

ABUBAKAR Bukola Saraki.

Where is your NYSC certificate?

Abubakar Bukola Saraki was born on 19 December 1962 to the family of Olusola Saraki, a senator (1979–1983) and a one time Senate Leader of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his mother Florence Morenike Saraki. He attended King's College, Lagos, from 1973 to 1978, and Cheltenham College in the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1981 for his High School Certificate. He then studied at the London Hospital Medical College of the University of London from 1982 to 1987, where he obtained his M.B.B.S (London).

Saraki worked as a medical officer at Rush Green Hospital, Essex, from 1988 to 1989. He was a director of Société Générale Bank (Nig) Ltd from 1990 to 2000.

In 2000, President Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Saraki as Special Assistant to the President on Budget. During his tenure, Saraki initiated the Fiscal Responsibility Bill. Saraki also served on the Economic Policy Coordination Committee, where he was responsible for the formulation and implementation of several key economic policies for Nigeria.

Where and When did Waziri Bukky of Offa Syndicate serve as a corp member?
Just wondering, anyways.

Credit: Tola Layode via Facebook

Where did Buhari serve? Did saraki present an NYSC certificate to you?

Is Buhari immune to NYSC? Because the last time I checked you people claimed he has Masters from the USA war college.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Twitt13(f): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin
Iamzik:
It has been an Interesting week indeed....

A UK graduate without NYSC tenders resignation letter to a president with neither school certificate nor NYSC

Wonderful country!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by python2gbera: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
SachaBastien:

[s]You need not be insolent while trying to assert your opinion.
The point is it was an appointment and not a FORMAL job sought by him. NYSC is not a prerequisite under the law for appointments as presidential adviser or assistant.[/s]
Any Appointment as ratified by Law is a public office, thus, the relevance of NYSC to such appointments.

-python2.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Mbediogu(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Between Sar and Buh let us start from the beginning with WASC certificate before going up to NYSC certificate. Oya show your WASC everybody. NEPA bill is not acceptable o.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by michoim(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yes. They should ask Saraki to present his NYSC certificate.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Mbediogu(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
blackpanda:

You speak like someone using NEPA bill from a much lower level than Bubu, say from primary 6. How many NEPA bills do you have and when are you going to ASO to complete the good work Bubu started? Anuohia! Ewu! Aturu! Nmeee!
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Cityguy: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Presidents are never answerable to anyone as far as certificates are concerned, at least in Nigeria. Until the first president presents other credentials other than the nepa receipt, the second president is not bound by any law to break the ice. President na president, whether in Aso rock or National Assembly rock. Una hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities / Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) / Tinubu: Over 60 Passengers Were Killed In Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.