Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Am Not Your Leader – Amaechi Disowns Senator Magnus Abe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Your Leader – Amaechi Disowns Senator Magnus Abe (878 Views)

Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition / Ohanaeze Shortlists Amaechi, Disowns Biafra, Begs The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Your Leader – Amaechi Disowns Senator Magnus Abe by chidima2019: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Minister of Transportation and leader of the All Progressives Congress in Rivers State and the South-South zone, Rotimi Amaechi has asked Senator Magnus Abe to stop referring to him as his leader.

Amaechi said continuous reference to him by Abe as his “leader” is deceitful and misleading.

The position of the Minister of Transportation is contained in a statement circulated by his Media Office in Abuja.

He accused Senator Abe and his supporters of privately and publicly abusing, insulting casting aspersions, “On me, my wife and members of my family, daily? Is that how a follower treats his leader?
“It’s cheap and indeed shameful political sophistry for Abe to stand in the APC secretariat and deceitfully say I am his Leader, while all he has done, both privately and publicly in recent times is to undermine me, the APC and desecrate the APC in Rivers State.
“As a matter of fact, it is indeed very doubtful if Senator Abe is still in the APC. He mouths APC but his actions belie his words and clearly tell a different story.

“I am not Magnus Abe’s leader. Abe has long left me and the political family that is largely responsible for his rise and fame.
“A man who wakes up, create an imaginary parallel party executive and went ahead to open an office for the non-existent parallel executive, that has no base and foundation, cannot be said to be committed, in anyway, to the party. As a matter of fact, his actions are obviously targeted at weakening and destroying the party.
“Such a hypocritical, devious character cannot be my follower. I am not his leader,” the statement concluded.
Recall that since the controversy in APC, Senator Magnus Abe has consistently referred to the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi as his leader.
Last week, at the APC National Secretariat in Abuja, Sen. Abe after submitting his expression of intent and nomination form told newsmen that Amaechi was his leader.

Full report at http://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/i-am-not-your-leader-amaechi-disowns.html

Re: I Am Not Your Leader – Amaechi Disowns Senator Magnus Abe by tonio2wo: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rotimi!! Is simply karma playing its role.

Remember how you threatened to run a parallel government if GEJ won the 2015 elections? wink

No vex, you hear?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Your Leader – Amaechi Disowns Senator Magnus Abe by Omeokachie: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Amaechi is known for his thuggish lifestyle, which he tries in vain to mask by church going.

From using armed policemen from Abuja to confront Wild in PH, when the latter was going for projects inspection, to his men destroying the parallel campaign office set up by Abe, to threatening that APC would form a parallel government if not declared winner of an election that was yet to hold...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Your Leader – Amaechi Disowns Senator Magnus Abe by Shookonekilla: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC, an occultic party confused will surely scatter

Lucifer is not king of creation so APC will not rule again

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Your Leader – Amaechi Disowns Senator Magnus Abe by Homeboiy: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: I Am Not Your Leader – Amaechi Disowns Senator Magnus Abe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
The two of una de craze..
Re: I Am Not Your Leader – Amaechi Disowns Senator Magnus Abe by KenOne: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Abe has since left APC a man that has never criticised PDP his opposition rather his own acclaimed party.

Can someone tell me where and when Abe has gone to campaign and win members to APC.

Can someone in Rivers state show me where Abe criticised the policy of Wike and PDP in Rivers as opposition rather he gives accolades to Wike.

His right hand man in APC Hon Barry Mpigi has defected to PDP since as John the Baptist to clear the ground for Abe.

Another of his man in APC Hon Chidi Wihioka praises Wike to high heavens.

These two Abe men received Lexus 470 2017 model from Wike last year that he bought to bribe Rivers APC federal lawmakers but Amaechi loyalist rejected it while Abe's loyalist accepted the car gift.

The results is what we in APC is seeing today in Rivers state one recipient Hon Barry Mpigi has defected, another Hon Chidi Wihioka sings Wike's praise and is in waiting lounge to get the signal to depart from APC (Tel Aviv- Israel) to (Alexandria- Egypt).

Give Abe ticket and see how APC will win in all other elections and lose in governorship, the reason Wike is interfering with APC internal politics and wants Abe to get the ticket of APC so that Amaechi and his loyalist will abandon Abe to fail and fall flat.

Abe is like PDP his support base is online and PDP supporters that are cheering him to doom.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Your Leader – Amaechi Disowns Senator Magnus Abe by DWJOBScom(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
They fight in the open and drink together in secret while their supporters kill themselves.

Horrible politicians

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Alpha Beta / Enugu Apc Governorship Aspirant- Chuka Ben Eche A Man For The Job! / Gov. Yari Defies Party Instruction, Says Oshimole "is too small to do that

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.