Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

See What Serena And Venus Williams Looked Like, When They Were Young - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Serena And Venus Williams Looked Like, When They Were Young (1206 Views)

I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen / Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide / Wimbledon: Cori Gauff Defeats Venus Williams, In Tears After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Serena And Venus Williams Looked Like, When They Were Young by HallaDaTruth: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Serena and Venus Williams are a household name when it comes to the world of tennis . They are also one of the most celebrated tennis stars in the game . They have been surrounded with lots of stories , one of which they were accused of being transgender men . But its all a BIG lie here is a short clip of the sport stars at a young age . Venus ( 12 ) & Serena ( 11 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p31aGy_jD3E

cc lalasticlala , semid4lyfe, honeric01
Re: See What Serena And Venus Williams Looked Like, When They Were Young by Jossyroyal1: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
smiley

Cute fam

No one should die carelessness because of ignorance, kindly save our contact

Check my siganture
Re: See What Serena And Venus Williams Looked Like, When They Were Young by Jossyroyal1: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
wink

Cute FAM

No one should die carelessness because of ignorance, emergency often time, do not announce its arrival...

kindly save our contact from my signature or chat with us now for more info
Re: See What Serena And Venus Williams Looked Like, When They Were Young by CTechHub(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tomorrow is pregnant indeed
Re: See What Serena And Venus Williams Looked Like, When They Were Young by Alejoc(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Dreams do come through..... The man who sees tmrw!

(1) (Reply)

7 Communities Promoting Five Aside Football(monkey Post) In Lagos / Lionel Messi Makes History In Barcelona’s Draw With Valencia / My Picks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.