Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

Scammers Ful Here Claiming They Have Nigerian Adsense For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scammers Ful Here Claiming They Have Nigerian Adsense For Sale (723 Views)

If You Have Nigerian Adsense With Domain Come It / Dear Nairalanders, Do We Have Nigerian Vpn's? / Nigerian Adsense For Sale 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Ful Here Claiming They Have Nigerian Adsense For Sale by Davidchimezie(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
y are scammers here
Re: Scammers Ful Here Claiming They Have Nigerian Adsense For Sale by Alejoc(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Do due diligence and use escrow shocked
Re: Scammers Ful Here Claiming They Have Nigerian Adsense For Sale by Davidchimezie(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Alejoc:
I don't get I bro
Re: Scammers Ful Here Claiming They Have Nigerian Adsense For Sale by Godmother(f): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Alejoc:

Escrow in what way? Is there a place one can pay the money to pending when the exchange is finalised?
Re: Scammers Ful Here Claiming They Have Nigerian Adsense For Sale by Nlearn: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Good Day

If Any Body Scam You Here

Pls Don't Just Keep It To Urself

Save The Community NairaLand Forum By Creating A Thread With The Person's Name

See This https://www.nairaland.com/4736100/ibeh-john-chukwuebuka-scammerbeware-him

His Name Is Ibeh John, He Is A Scammer and will be Arrested Soon
Re: Scammers Ful Here Claiming They Have Nigerian Adsense For Sale by SirLakes: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Contact me for Adsense

Call/whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/4699453/unverified-9ja-adsense-available-sale

If you don't have money don't comma waste my time oo
Re: Scammers Ful Here Claiming They Have Nigerian Adsense For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2018
SirLakes:
Contact me for Adsense

Call/whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/4699453/unverified-9ja-adsense-available-sale

If you don't have money don't comma waste my time oo
He should contact you so that you can have the luxury of time to scam him abi?
Re: Scammers Ful Here Claiming They Have Nigerian Adsense For Sale by SirLakes: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2018
Gazzy88:
He

show some respek man!

Have I transact with you before
I have a good reputation here

Please respect yourself n edit your post

Thank you
Re: Scammers Ful Here Claiming They Have Nigerian Adsense For Sale by Davidchimezie(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
y are, scanners everywhere

1 Like

Re: Scammers Ful Here Claiming They Have Nigerian Adsense For Sale by onlineguru3544: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Davidchimezie:
y are, scanners everywhere
this guy is a scammer don fall for his foolish tricks below is the screenshot of our conversation. He doesn’t have any account he just wants to scam people! So beware because if you fall for this trick you are on your own, when I told him I wil comment on this thread with screenshot he immediately blocked me so be careful!!

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here / How To Make $50 Per Hour Visiting Website (NOT SCAM) / Paid To Read Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.