Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,600 members, 7,965,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:25 PM

We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC (19151 Views)

We’ve Nothing To Do With MC Oluomo — INEC Replies Atiku / Two S/court Justices Upheld Sen. Adeleke’s Appeal / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
z
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by kings09(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Awon oloshi. They have come again with their denials. Same zombies dat were praising efcc r d ones asking for proof.

Passingshot...how far Adeosun n buhari d certificate forgers...abi na only fayose una recognize?

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Firefire(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
ekestic1976:

How can you say that? How many workings of Investigation any Intelligence Gathering do you know?

Everything about this administration is nothing but lies and lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Olukat(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
We know how this government operates shocked
It wouldn't have been just press release if they were clean shocked
Davido and many members of his families would been kept under Bubu bedroom grin
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by atobs4real(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
when the people voice out against Efcc injustice against the Adeleke family, they quickly unfreeze the account. Abeg mega rallies start this week ooooooo. join us and let us campaign enmass for our governorship candidate, distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke of pdp. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. Atigbon ni ipinle osun.
Boda Osun, are you EFCC staff? If no, how did you know that that account was unfreeze? Many case waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by kings09(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
OmoManU:
You see and some people can peddle anything to discredit this present administration
BMC , do ya work. Hypocrite
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Okoyeebo: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
ifymadu:
So who asked for the account to be frozen? APC is filled with lies and deceit, it’s just a matter of time, the truth will come to light.

The account was never frozen. Davido never said his account was frozen, likewise his uncle. It was Dele Momodu Davido’s dog and one other miscreant spreading the news.

Use your brain before you type.

6 Likes

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
If that's the case then sue the bank.
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by OmoManU: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
chrischukszy01:

Oga abi na madam go and sitdown! What do u know?

Because you people have used hatred to blind your mind and hearts. Goan sit down

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Johnnyessence(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

This is the same nonsense you said in Ekiti before Eleka was beaten like a thief.

I'm suspecting some people are paying you to infect Adeleke with your bad luck.
Abeg free me now, wetin i do. let me come and be going.
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Okoyeebo: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Firefire:

Everything about this administration is nothing but lies and lies.

Davido never said his account was frozen, likewise his uncle.

It's blockheaded PDP failures like you spreading the news.

5 Likes

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by mycar: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
And it took them this long to respond?
After their failed attacked just back fired. Period!
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by MPESA(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
OmoManU:
You see and some people can peddle anything to discredit this present administration
It was true even Davido confirmed it . undecided
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by MPESA(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
RockHard:
From the beginning I guessed it was all a publicity stunt to gain sympathy for Senator Adeleke. PDP has been going on rampage with fake news lately.
Still better than APC
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by tinsel: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Abeg free me now, wetin i do. let me come and be going.
After this election please stop. .You have a bad luck for any candidate you support

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by MPESA(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
olusola200:
I believe efcc
Your mumu never do
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by MPESA(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
olusola200:
I believe efcc
Your mumu never do
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by jamjo: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
RockHard:
From the beginning I guessed it was all a publicity stunt to gain sympathy for Senator Adeleke. PDP has been going on rampage with fake news lately.

Remember they also denied freezing Akwa Ibom and Benue states accounts .
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by MPESA(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
olusola200:
I believe efcc
Your mumu never do tongue undecided
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Firefire(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Davido never said his account was frozen, likewise his uncle.

It's blockheaded PDP failures like you spreading the news.

I know you are a failure in real life. Sorry Zone-B

1 Like

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by MPESA(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
NOC1:

I am 100% sure EFCC never touched their Account, from the onset i knew it was a blackmail.
Swell with your next 10th Generations unborn, useful id..t. While they montage the future if your unborn ones undecided
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by ifymadu: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

The account was never frozen. Davido never said his account was frozen, likewise his uncle. It was Dele Momodu Davido’s dog and one other miscreant spreading the news.

Use your brain before you type.
Mr. know all and full of brain, I know you are far from enlightened that’s why you can respond so rudely to someone’s view point to public issues. If you were schooled you would have known how to choose your words. And for your information, Davido did confirm that his account was frozen. I know common sense does not come free, it doesn’t cost much to receive.
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Razzykuti(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Owkk noted sir... What about my own money in access bank account N9.00k dat u froze,So u mean u have nutin to do with it also abi@oga efcc lol
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Okoyeebo: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Firefire:

I know you are a failure in real life. Sorry Zone-B

You have been failing since I knew you. All your candidates have lost all elections. Gej, Eleka, Agbaje, Omisore, etc are all losers.

You're a frustrated failure with nothing to show. No one takes your words seriously cos you are doomed to remain a failure.

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Afamed: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
when the people voice out against Efcc injustice against the Adeleke family, they quickly unfreeze the account. Abeg mega rallies start this week ooooooo. join us and let us campaign enmass for our governorship candidate, distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke of pdp. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. Atigbon ni ipinle osun.
The same propaganda that failed you in Ekiti few months ago. When are you going to learn?

1 Like

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by ufanette: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
I don't like commenting on issues of national importance unduly, but this matter of EFCC calls for concern. I am not a politician, but the truth has to be told. EFCC is so fond of lying. When they freeze Benue's account and it came to public notice, they denied. When they also freeze Akwa Ibom State Government's account and it came to public notice, they also denied and the two governments: Akwa Ibom/Benue sued them on infringement. And now Adeleke, which one are they not going to deny?
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by mohnarch144: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
RockHard:
just like how pepper spray break one of their governors neck sumwhere at ekiti

1 Like

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by docadams: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
ifymadu:
So who asked for the account to be frozen? APC is filled with lies and deceit, it’s just a matter of time, the truth will come to light.

...And who do you expect to answer you stupid question? Who raised the alarm of the accounts freezing in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by ebunoluwa2063: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
How can you say that? How many workings of Investigation and Intelligence Gathering do you know?

106 Likes

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by itu404(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Mumu, do you have any evidence?

Too many idiots online nowadays.
for the sake of emphasis will repeat what you said: too many idiots online nowadays, guess it is the excitement of being heard grin grin grin
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by hopexter(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
ifymadu:

You're using an internet accessible phone yet you're talking as if its your phone that's using you. So its APC that froze former petroleum minister's account? Who's account has APC frozen that you know of Investigate properly or rather use your initiative to analyse and differentiate real from fake News. Investigate deeply before posting meaningless and daft comments and stop giving Buhari the oportunity to call you lazy youth. angry

1 Like

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by jaxxy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yankee101:
The Police can freeze an account with a court order, not only the EFCC. Infact if you dispute an account transaction you can approach the courts to freeze the account concerned until resolved. Know the law and know your rights and the power of the courts.

The police rarely freeze accounts unless they have started serious investigations which now requires such. EFCC freezes accounts at will. They do it all the time. The Banks know who authorized it. They aren’t scared or bothered of police only EFCC cos of the EFCC constitutional Act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye & Smart Adeyemi To Battle It In Kogi West Senatorial Election / Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths / Ugwuanyi Performs Ground-breaking Of First Education University In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.