Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,507 members, 7,908,406 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Said This Word - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Does It Mean When A Girl Said This Word (324 Views)

Read The Shocking Revelation A Girl Said About Her Friend / Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Refer To Your Boyfriend As "MY MAIN" / What does YIM mean in profile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Said This Word by nkemjacob2(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
I'm trying to ask a girl for a relationship and she responded in telling me "she is not in any serious relationship but she is seeing someone else" I'm confused. Is she trying to keep me as someone to curb her boriness or she is giving me an access to go on.

The love masters/Mistress pls I need your advise

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Looking For.... / I Need A Gal Friend..ile Ife Osun / God bless you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.