Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,772 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Android Users And Experts Is This Possible? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users And Experts Is This Possible? (293 Views)

How Is This Possible? (photo) / Xiaomi Users And Android Phone Users Fall In / Whatsapp Starts Rolling Out Picture-in-picture (PIP) Mode For Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Users And Experts Is This Possible? by OLUWABIG(m): 1:48am On Sep 17, 2018
A friend of mine just but Gionee E6 and he made me to know that the phone didn't come pre installed with Google play store then I replied to him that the phone must be fake or he should take it to a good software engineer to re install it stock os

1 Like

Re: Android Users And Experts Is This Possible? by khalhokage(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2018
It's a version meant for use in China alone, if you check it only 2G service can be used in the phone.

Phones meant for China don't have Google Play services but it's possible to install them through some workarounds, your friend should research on how to do that if Play Services is that important to him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Mtn Airtime Supplier Needed..... / Phone Accessories / In Need Of Locked Samsung S7 EDGE Or SCREEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.