Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time (59218 Views)

Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by Nightmareo07: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2018
grin
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by Awaja(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Small boy weh the call police for oga burner.
Useless mofos.
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by Proffdada: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2018
She's actually nude.the veil is just a screensaver
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by icon91(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2018
Ironically, it's a good advice
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by Yankiss(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2018
ottohan:
Afonjas are a disgrace to this country, see what a man is advising someone`s daughter angry
You are the real disgrace because you can't understand sarcasm. I am not Afonja, but the way we tribalize and trivialize everything is disgusting. Read between the lines in that message again. She left nothing to the imagination. Why not go nude instead. He was angry at her attire. Thanks.
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by Ategberoson(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2018
ottohan:
Igbos are a disgrace to this Biafra, see what a good man is advising someone`s daughter angry

very useless people I tell you
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Janemena started this twerk ish almost nude, mhen as slim as the girl she dey twerk for the universe
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by bluecircle470: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2018
You no go mind your business no wonder Burnaboy teach you sense

1 Share

Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by Leoflair(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2018
ottohan:
Afonjas are a disgrace to this country, see what a man is advising someone`s daughter angry
Your thinking blows me off and to be sincere i fear for ur progress in life,what do afonjas have to do with this and for your information,Mr 2kay is from the south-south and he is one of your lazy ipob yoots who couldnt make a name for himself in the music industry,always appearing once in a while in the news for useless reasons.
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by soliddust2020: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2018
N0favors:
Good advice

Na this same girl been tattoo OBO for chest

Yes now. Na this same girl fake engagement and her kidnap. She just dey seek attention by all means, they yarn anyhow about men for IG.
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by N0favors: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2018
soliddust2020:

Yes now. Na this same girl fake engagement and her kidnap. She just dey seek attention by all means, they yarn anyhow about men for IG.
Oh! Now I gerrit. She’s just a clout chaser. An attention seeking imp

I pity her
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by Mistadora01(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2018
vanida6:
But wich kind nonsenses dress be dat sef i sad

Sweet boys association aren't complaining
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by BrokenCock: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2018
vanida6:
But wich kind nonsenses dress be dat sef sad
lets fix an appointment?
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by Kendrick80(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2018
She's cute
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by MrMou: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
lilmax:
lol and at the end, she'll repent and say no one should judge her, then get married to one innocent nigga that is a fool grin

You dey mind men! Some men, in their attempt to form being "woke," will condemn you for wanting to marry a virgin, when they themselves can't marry someone with a body count of over 100. I been dey think say if you feel virginity is crap, why can't you marry a girl with a body count of over 100?
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by kerry57: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Small children if nowadays, Na mama carry this one for Belle for nine months oooooo.
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by okwabayi(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why is her kitchen sink floating though? I’m highly confused.
Re: Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time by Sinistami(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
when Mr 2k turn Afonja now. undecidedwhen Mr 2k turn Afonja now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police / Agbani Darego In Hot Bikini (photo) / Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.