Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Power Of Night Prayers (6) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Night Prayers (6) (255 Views)

Why Do Christian Hold All Night Prayers On Friday / The Power Of Night Prayers (10) / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Night Prayers (6) by Revadebola: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2018
THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS. (6)

Continued From Yesterday

(5). Victory over ancestral idols and spirits are won over at night.

Gideon won great remarkable victory over his father's family idol over the night.

Judges 6:25-27 (KJV)
"And it came to pass the same night, that the Lord said unto him, Take thy father's young bullock, even the second bullock of seven years old, and throw down the altar of Baal that thy father hath, and cut down the grove that is by it: And build an altar unto the Lord thy God upon the top of this rock, in the ordered place, and take the second bullock, and offer a burnt sacrifice with the wood of the grove which thou shalt cut down. Then Gideon took ten men of his servants, and did as the Lord had said unto him: and so it was, because he feared his father's household, and the men of the city, that he could not do it by day, that he did it by night".

In my over 42 years of being used in the deliverance ministry, I discovered that a lot of the problems people have are connected to the ancestral idols and spirits they were born into.

Like Gideon you will win the spiritual warfare of household witchcraft, if you will pray more at night.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every household witchcraft against me.
2. Father, deliver me from every influences of household idols.
3. Holy Spirit take absolute control of my life.
4. Father, show me your mercy.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which 'God'? / Festival Calender Of Athens: Are The Greek Gods Still Worshipped Today? / Must Read : The 30 Facts About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.