Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,164 members, 7,967,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust (17242 Views)

Two Nigerian Men, One Vietnamese Woman Arrested In Vietnam Drug Bust - Pictures / Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos / 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Tomoyayi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Codo22:
john oimma emeka...this name seems hard 2 decipher buh the "emeka" sold him off...

na dem dem

Bloda John Oimma Emeka grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by joenor(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
We can be good at influencing.... see wetin he don put the woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by vertueptime: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Na them, as usual they never disappoint , up biafran powder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by ipobarecriminals: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
frozen70:
My brothers developing all developable

IGBO Amaka we are all over the world

If you like hate my speech ,it's still better than skull mining

We don't deal with fellow naija, we operate outside

We are big fish.
That's why we operate outside the shores
undecided
frozen70:
My brothers developing all developable

IGBO Amaka we are all over the world

If you like hate my speech ,it's still better than skull mining

We don't deal with fellow naija, we operate outside

We are big fish.
That's why we operate outside the shores

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by akinszz: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yiibo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Tomoyayi(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Codo22:
john oimma emeka...this name seems hard 2 decipher buh the "emeka" sold him off...

na dem dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Sagay212: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Igbo amaka! amaka disappoint....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Ellixlimswag(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
i only see countries doing business any problem
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by FisifunKododada: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
He is from the Cocaine Republic of Biafra (CRB)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Tobiemmanuel007: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nairalanders y can't we stop this tribalism war like play like play this tin go turn something else
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Mahsums: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Na dem oooo

Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Ten06(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
The guy is a jew man
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by baysol: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
sulaiman01:
These people are just spoiling my country's name all around the world
start setting them up for arrest. Their modus operandi They have no job but use car(s), always have erratic movements, go out mostly in the night, not friendly or have friend except yamayama people like them, always leave in obscure and dirty places initially and want to do more than indigenes later after escaping with their nefarious acts.
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Gazzy88(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Where two or three igbos are gathered;bitterness,hatred of Nigeria and drugs are involve.
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by winj3: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AROUND SOCIAL MEDIA!

This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police for over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs and other contraband on their person or at their homes. The ones without drugs had 419 equipments!

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for tha bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection, abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American military men are now stopped and search in Japan because of IGBO drug dealing there. Hotels in some Asian countries refusing blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBO sounding names and behaviour, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, many others thinks blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there, The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data I get IGBO names, anywhere I go on business or private trips and check for black criminals IGBO people emerge!!!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Roger3D(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ibo Amaka grin

cc LAS immhotep why are you guys in hiding?
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Roger3D(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
winj3:

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police for over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs and other contraband on their person or at their homes. The ones without drugs had 419 equipments!

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for tha bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection, abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American military men are now stopped and search in Japan because of IGBO drug dealing there. Hotels in some Asian countries refusing blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBO sounding names and behaviour, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, many others thinks blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there, The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data I get IGBO names, anywhere I go on business or private trips and check for black criminals IGBO people emerge!!!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!
I endorse this message 100%
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Austinoiz(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
The guru wasn't successful this time around.
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Dehvehlop Amaka!
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Emeka well done.

Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by ola12(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
kennygee:
Smh

If you're trying to repent from tribalistic comments, stay away from posts like this and anyone that has to do with ritual killings, kidnapping, wire fraud or love scam.
For where, I purposely clicked on this thread, and I wasnt dissapointed grin
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by winsh: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
pls shut up abeg. We all know the region yahoo fraudsters originate from and because of them Nigeria is now used as an example of internet fraud in Universities across the Americas. This country caled Nigeria has a huge problem and until people like you stop with this tribal rubbish it will continue to sink
pafestula:
When I saw thread, I knew the region prone to such act, bringing shame to the country is their occupation. If you know you know.

NCAN over to you!
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by zzyhon96: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Emeka didn't disappoint oo
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by usebog: 12:42am On Sep 18, 2018
Na we we

DRUG WARRIORS
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Favor99(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2018
winsh:
pls shut up abeg. We all know the region yahoo fraudsters originate from and because of them Nigeria is now used as an example of internet fraud in Universities across the Americas. This country caled Nigeria has a huge problem and until people like you stop with this tribal rubbish it will continue to sink
Your a tribalist yourself you hypocrite. You where saying foolish things on another thread.
If you can’t deal with tribalism then don’t dish it out
Re: Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by j1mmy: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2018

I have called the police for over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs, 419 gear and other contraband on their person or at their homes.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for the bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection and abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealer and criminals there. Hotels in some Asian countries now refuse blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBOs. Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, and many others think blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there - The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data on Nigerian criminal activities I get IGBO names, anywhere I go ontrips and check for black criminals - IGBO people emerge!

Because of religion and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk-based Zimbabwean Man Poisoned Himself After Being Framed By His Wife (video) / Undergraduates, Others Arrested For Stealing N2bn From Bank / Baby Abandoned Inside A Bush In Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.