Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) (43996 Views)

Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) / Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by toluwalopsy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Babysho:
AWWWNNN

To all the pregnant women on Nairaland, I use this as a point of contact, e ma bimo layo o! (You'll give birth safely and in joy)

And to those looking for the fruit of the womb, before the end of the year, you'll have a cause for celebration.

Amen in Jesus name. The journey of nine months isn't easy o.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
no matter who born the baby, the word basterd still exists,

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
BetWinners:

Mtschew... angry
Typical Nigerian na only to dey born una sabi angry angry

Foolish and hungry idiot. You think is everyone you see online you throw jabs at.

I might not be able to bring you out of your misery, frustration and deep rooted family poverty curse but the best i can do is to educate you a little

My sister is happily married with a lovely man, they work and live in Germany. This is their first issue, just be thankful to God for others or you forever wallow in defeat, hunger and penury

Also, they both have the money to train and cater for your entire generation to the very last

So fool desist from hating successful people, it increases life span

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by onyekachee(f): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
baby Judas iscariot
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by BetWinners(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
Temptee101:

Foolish and hungry idiot. You think is everyone you see online you throw jabs at.

I might not be able to bring you out of your misery, frustration and deep rooted family poverty curse but the best i can do is to educate you a little

My sister is happily married with a lovely man, they work and live in Germany. This is their first issue, just be thankful to God for others or you forever wallow in defeat, hunger and penury

Also, they both have the money to train and cater for your entire generation to the very last

So fool desist from hating successful people, it increases life span
CHAI!!!! grin grin grin
Bros vex sotay e post the story of im life grin grin grin
Na me dash you that one like o.Take am coollu temper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
BetWinners:

CHAI!!!! grin grin grin
Bros vex sotay e post the story of im life grin grin grin
Na me dash you that one like o
You are a stinking hungry fool. Just accept defeat

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by BetWinners(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Temptee101:

You are a stinking hungry fool. Just accept defeat
You lack a sense of humour bro.
It must suck to be you cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by kenoz(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congrats
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
BetWinners:

You lack a sense of humour bro.
It must suck to be you cool
Frustrated gambler

When you have gambled away your future and destiny why won't you hate on others who are successful. Go and bet your remaining empty, hopeless and frustrated life away and leave my mention alone. We ain't on the same level, no jokes

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by BetWinners(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Temptee101:

Frustrated gambler

When you have gambled away your future and destiny why won't you hate on others who are successful. Go and bet your remaining empty, hopeless and frustrated life away and leave my mention alone. We ain't on the same level, no jokes
CHINEKE!!! grin grin grin
This guy af finish me!!! grin grin
Oya chop one more like cool
I no fit leave you alone o.You are now my new bestie on Nland.
Congrats cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
BetWinners:

CHINEKE!!! grin grin grin
This guy af finish me!!! grin grin
Oya chop one more like cool
I no fit leave you alone o.You are now my new bestie on Nland.
Congrats cool
Next time be mindful of the kind of things you crack jokes with, people lose their lives giving birth on daily basis.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Jman06(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
BetWinners:

Mtschew... angry
Typical Nigerian na only to dey born una sabi angry angry
Which one be your own sef

Who no dey born

Even if you gather all the money in this world, you will still not be satisfied!
The joy of bearing one's own offspring is bigger than any amount of money.

Btw, Nigeria's problem is not about population but bad leadership! I can defend that assertion anywhere.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by BetWinners(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Temptee101:

Next time be mindful of the kind of things you crack jokes with, people lose their lives giving birth on daily basis.
The more people die giving birth on a daily basis,the less populated the world will be which is a good thing to me cool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Jman06(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
BetWinners:

The more people die giving birth on a daily basis,the less populated the world will be which is a good thing to me cool
Good thing to you that people die giving birth

Don't let me curse you here o!
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by BetWinners(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jman06:

Who no dey born

Even if you gather all the money in this world, you will still not be satisfied

Btw, Nigeria's problem is not about population but bad leadership I can defend that assertion anywhere.
@1st emboldened: You know me very well grin grin
@2nd emboldened:The infrastructures in Nigeria are incapable of sustaining our constantly expanding population.Since it is clear the leaders aren't trying to
tackle this critical issue afflicting our motherland,the onus rests with the citizenry to quit over reproducing their copies
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by BetWinners(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jman06:
Good thing to you that people die giving birth

Don't let me curse you here o!
Yes!!! I said it.It is a very good thing.
Less strain on our already strained infrastructures.
Go ahead and curse me na.I go just transfer am to one of the millions of unwanted kids littered all over naija cry
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Jman06(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
BetWinners:

@2nd emboldened:The infrastructures in Nigeria are incapable of sustaining our constantly expanding population.Since it is clear the leaders aren't trying to
tackle this critical issue afflicting our motherland,the onus rests with the citizenry to quit over reproducing their copies
Reducing population is not the solution! The solution is to get our leaders accountable! If we have leaders that think, our population can actually be an advantage.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Jman06(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
BetWinners:

Yes!!! I said it.It is a very good thing.
Less strain on our already strained infrastructures.
Go ahead and curse me na.I go just transfer am to one of the millions of unwanted kids littered all over naija cry
Our population isn't too large compared to our land mass.

Besides, do you know that more people die on daily basis than the number born??

If we reduce population, that would not stop our evil politicians from looting our common wealth neither would it stop people from dying every day due to hardship, and so we might be at risk of extinction.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by BetWinners(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jman06:
Reducing population is not the solution The solution is to get our leaders accountable If we have leaders that think, our population can actually be an advantage.

@emboldened An impossible task.From what I have seen,those niggas ain't gonna do shiit!! angry
Infact the more Nigerian citizens die,the happpier they are because the less of us they have to worry about.
Our citizens have got to reduce our bloated population themselves because we are the ones experiencing its dire consequences or haven't you noticed how human life has become worthless in Ngr?Was it like this 20-25years ago?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by BetWinners(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jman06:
Our population isn't too large compared to our land mass.

Besides, do you know that more people die on daily basis than the number born??

If we reduce population, that would not stop our evil politicians from looting our common wealth neither would it stop people from dying every day due to hardship, and so we might be at risk of extinction
@emboldened Will it really be a catastrophe if human life does not exist on earth anymore?Will mother earth really miss this self-centered creature called man who has used every means to abuse her?
Abeg,let the extinction commence
Just what I posted earlier on this thread in the link below:Wahala dey grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4738724/girl-gives-birth-market-delta

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by dukecharles(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
J for Jazzy shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by tolani4real: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=itspzpics post=71273082]Popular pregnant blogger just gave birth to baba j in Atlanta.

She shares this cute adorable photo of her on the hospital bed. She's finally a mum. Congratulations.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn0soFAF25B/?hl=en[/quot

Congrats
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sirpaul:
she has finally seen the baby she wants to Adopt.....

Rubbish...

exactly
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by ola12(m): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
BetWinners:

Lol, you remind me of nwa amaipke, like your sense of humor. But knw dat not everyone thinks like you sha, people like me have a high sense of humor nd would find your post funny, but not everybody's brain is wired the same.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Ayoleeboy007: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wetin consign me

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wait!

Is Atlanta not supposed to be in the wake of Florence?

Like did she actually go there with the danger of Florence looming?

I wonder! I just wonder
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by dasparrow: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jman06:

Who no dey born

Even if you gather all the money in this world, you will still not be satisfied!

Btw, Nigeria's problem is not about population but bad leadership! I can defend that assertion anywhere.

I have to disagree. You are allowing Nigerian mentality cloud your way of thinking. There are men and women out there in the world who don't like children.

Besides, children don't remain cute and innocent for life. If you doubt me, go and ask the parents of all the Nigerian drug traffickers and cultists and ritualists and armed robbers and murderers and online scammers and rapists and pedophiles. These set of humans were once cute innocent babies but today, they have become a nightmare to the Nigerian society and the world at large.

Most Nigerians don't know how to raise kids and that is why the world know Nigerians as criminals. If most Nigerians were good at parenting, Nigerians won't have such a bad reputation worldwide. Fact!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Jman06(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
dasparrow:

I have to disagree. You are allowing Nigerian mentality cloud your way of thinking. There are men and women out there in the world who don't like children.

Besides, children don't remain cute and innocent for life. If you doubt me, go and ask the parents of all the Nigerian drug traffickers and cultists and ritualists and armed robbers and murderers and online scammers and rapists and pedophiles. These set of humans were once cute innocent babies but today, they have become a nightmare to the Nigerian society and the world at large.

Most Nigerians don't know how to raise kids and that is why the world know Nigerians as criminals. If most Nigerians were good at parenting, Nigerians won't have such a bad reputation worldwide. Fact!!
There are criminals everywhere just like there are non criminals who work legitimately to make ends meet and bring about development of the society.

The problems with Nigeria all boil down to bad leadership. We have been unfortunate to have evil minded leaders govern us since independence. Many of those guys you see committing crime everywhere wouldn't have gone into crime had our leaders provided the right environment for them to live and engage in legitimate sources of livelihood.

Btw, we still have more of the good guys who persevere even under the harsh Nigerian environments to make ends meet legitimately than the bad ones who opt for crimes. But we only get to hear about the bad ones than the good.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by oshe11: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Uyi168:
guy nor use laff kee me oo
cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by lokito: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Don Baba J
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2018
Congratulations to Linda... Though its still difficult to know the paternity identity of the new born.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Congratulations to Linda.. Though its still difficult to know the paternity identity of the new born.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities / Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) / Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.