Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

It's A Boy For Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's A Boy For Linda Ikeji (213 Views)

Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig / Meet The Two(2) Men That Are Likely Responsible For Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy. / Two Men Are Fighting For Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy – Barrister Emeka Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's A Boy For Linda Ikeji by SabiKing(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
She disclosed the news in a post on her Instagram page on Monday, where she posted a picture of her holding the baby on a hospital bed.

Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, has given birth to a baby boy.

She disclosed the news in a post on her Instagram page on Monday, where she posted a picture of her holding the baby on a hospital bed.

The post read: "Oh dear Lord, I am a mum. Baby J is here. He was born today, 17th September. This is so surreal. Thank you guys so much for the love through this journey and thanks for all the well wishes. Love you guys."

Just last week in Atlanta, Linda hosted friends and family members at her baby shower.

The identity of the baby's father is still unknown.

Source: SAHARAREPORTERS

More:
https://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2018/09/its-boy-for-linda-ikeji.html

(1) (Reply)

DJ Spinall Reveals Next Album Title & Release Date / Nigerian Airlines Are Shameless, Tboss Declares / Last Year I Asked God For Husband And A Child By My Next Birthday- Linda Ikeji S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.