Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State (1542 Views)

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Gucciblog: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
A young lady who was recently involved in a business transaction which reportedly failed, has been left in total shock after her client took :Pher photos to a shrine.

A Nigerian lady identified as Judith Trafford, has taken to the social media platform, Facebook, to cry out after her client took her pictures to a shrine in Edo State, following a failed business transaction.
Here's how she narrated the story in full:
"I have customers in Nigeria and abroad, have never cheated anyone.they pay me and I deliver their good few month ago I was rubbed they took away all my business money my phone and all most of u were aware.the lady bellow Blizz Lilly Williams ordered goods worth 12,500(twelve thousand five hundred naira before the incident I explained to her that I was rubbed Nd I promised to send her back her money so as god could do it I started back my business last week.
"She messaged me for her money I begged and ask her to have patience that I just started my business back or she should choose wat she needed on my upload so I buy Nd send to her just last week,I went to d market got the goods only for her to send me the video below threatening to kill me.she saved my pictures on fb went to print it out Nd took it to a native doctor.

"Her dad also called threatening me have send her money back to her but I just want us all to be careful because with this I now know people saves peoples pix on social media to do evil that her pix below and the video she sent me have sent her money back to her and I guess she has being destroying life with this,I guess am not the first person she has taken her pix to her father shrine please kindly share cox if anything should happen she’s responsible."

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-cries-out-after-her-client-took-her-pictures-to-a-shrine-in-edo-state/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Headlesschicken(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin Them no come Lagos to come count bridge...
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by cooldipo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Their threat worked wonders grin cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by vanida6: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
Taarr her own don do be that cheesy

they wan reboot her destiny
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by SoapQueen(f): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Very good! Very, very good for you! This trader definitely met her match. This is how some of them should be treated. To think that some unscrupulous creatures will make you block you after they have absconded with your hard earned cash. They keep blaming “business failure and all the crazy stuff”

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Melison(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
No blame anybody again
Cos nobody trust anybody again
Maybe they thought she would abscond with the money
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by LuciferCristi: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
She should relax.

Her life is already a disaster so what does she have to lose? The jazz might even benefit her sef.

Nigerian deities are known to accept bribes to favour the victim instead of the oppressor.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Baawaa(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
Omo see shakara oloje grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Born2Breed(f): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Stop lamenting and return her money.

From what I am seeing this jazz won't kill but her menses will overflow and will never stop.

You will end up using that 12k to buy sanitary pad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Bahddo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
So you fear the unknown and yet you are holding on to money paid for something you didn't deliver? Pay up what you owe!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Gucciblog:
A young lady who was recently involved in a business transaction which reportedly failed, has been left in total shock after her client took :Pher photos to a shrine.

A Nigerian lady identified as Judith Trafford, has taken to the social media platform, Facebook, to cry out after her client took her pictures to a shrine in Edo State, following a failed business transaction.
Here's how she narrated the story in full:
"I have customers in Nigeria and abroad, have never cheated anyone.they pay me and I deliver their good few month ago I was rubbed they took away all my business money my phone and all most of u were aware.the lady bellow Blizz Lilly Williams ordered goods worth 12,500(twelve thousand five hundred naira before the incident I explained to her that I was rubbed Nd I promised to send her back her money so as god could do it I started back my business last week.
"She messaged me for her money I begged and ask her to have patience that I just started my business back or she should choose wat she needed on my upload so I buy Nd send to her just last week,I went to d market got the goods only for her to send me the video below threatening to kill me.she saved my pictures on fb went to print it out Nd took it to a native doctor.

"Her dad also called threatening me have send her money back to her but I just want us all to be careful because with this I now know people saves peoples pix on social media to do evil that her pix below and the video she sent me have sent her money back to her and I guess she has being destroying life with this,I guess am not the first person she has taken her pix to her father shrine please kindly share cox if anything should happen she’s responsible."

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-cries-out-after-her-client-took-her-pictures-to-a-shrine-in-edo-state/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Native doctor cos of 12k.
Lefulefu, pls help with that favorite meme of mine.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by igwe44(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
I no understand this her story. You get customers home and abroad and you no fit afford 12500 Naira to pay person. Aunty must you lie. If you no get no hide your face, show your face make person help you.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bidobado1:

Native doctor cos of 12k.
Lefulefu, pls help with that favorite meme of mine.
this one bah grin grin

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 18, 2018
lefulefu:

this one bah grin grin

One diplomatic passport and cold beer for you.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Tamarapetty(f): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2018
Lol, sorry cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
Very good! Very, very good for you! This trader definitely met her match. This is how some of them should be treated. To think that some unscrupulous creatures will make you block you after they have absconded with your hard earned cash. They keep blaming “business failure and all the crazy stuff”

Shut up your mouth..
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2018
lefulefu:

this one bah grin grin

Lefulefu for Senator,2019.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Dicedapple(f): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2018
Abeg refund her money or give her the goods she ordered for..
Most online business tends to end up in stories or they try to scam you one way or the other..
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bidobado1:

grin dalu
Bidobado1:

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos / Wedding Of The DG Protocol To Kogi Governor’s Wife / See What This Fitness Instructor Did In The Gym (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.