Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,514 members, 7,971,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:57 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" (49611 Views)

Linda Ikeji Has A Dream Pool That Nobody Uses / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by jozee8: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
OneCorner:
We already know say na surrogate mother born d pikin for am.
We sabi dem kind wella
Linda won scam 180millionp people grin
Little wonder why she can't show who the 'father' of the baby is!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Adakintroy: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
boyjo:

How did Kemi know the name of the hosital?
Linda gave her?
Or the blue color of the bedsheet told her? grin

How do you know this is nairaland?

How dumb can you be in an global world. She is a journalist you idiot! They know stuffs. It's their job.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Adakintroy: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
boyjo:

How did Kemi know the name of the hosital?
Linda gave her?
Or the blue color of the bedsheet told her? grin

This is global world..it not a classified information. Anyone can track your movement if they make it their job.

I can install apps that get me your exacts location as am calling you. How hard can it be finding her hospital if she makes it her job.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Metuh: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Adakintroy:

Save who? Before someone is so bold and claiming inside source don't you think she knows enough? Even to put out a video so smuggly. Does she come across like a dumb hoe to you?

She may be showing off in that video no doubt. But it to me one born out of over confidece. She even named a name. Can you believe it. I don't speak gossip well. But she let out a name. Comeone it's not today they have been fooling you guys. Hear what she said. She even dis..you guys like.."your smart but not intelligent"

Lol! That did for me... she was dissing Linda and the whole of nigerians.

I wanted to go all out on her.. but then I remember Davido just told us he bought a private jet....lol#

Oga it's not today that I started hearing from the lunatic.

Where is her evidences for the following cases where she made more noise? :
The case she accused Pastor David Ibiyeomie of sleeping with actresses?

When she accused Linda of receiving Dasuki arms deal loot?

When she said her source told her Seyilaw's daughter is suffering from whatever.

You and I know she doesn't have evidences to prove these things. Kuje awaits her again. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Yankee101: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is to too much nah
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by sexdoll: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
who cares?

will that make me win 50 million from bet9ja this weekend? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Pascal11: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Same kemi that beg for 100k from a puppy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Adakintroy: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

Oga it's not today that I started hearing from the lunatic.

Where is her evidences for the following cases where she made more noise? :
The case she accused Pastor David Ibiyeomie of sleeping with actresses?

When she accused Linda of receiving Dasuki arms deal loot?

When she said her source told her Seyilaw's daughter is suffering from whatever.

You and I know she doesn't have evidences to prove these things. Kuje awaits her again. grin

Lol! Madam Linda herself did not help matters with her weird behavior. Were is a her man sef. She opens herself up to speculations.

Plus Davido once told us he bought private jet and we ran with the news like kilode. (A small boy like that deceiving 180m people. He no surpose take slap)? So by atecedence alone. We like believeing things without verification.
onus of prove is now on lida. Let madam Kemi speculate away..am with her. We go kuje together
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Rseven(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
This woman has started warming up for another prison
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by emperorblog(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
chris20000:
This woman's witch na face to face, no be those small witch weh dey operate for night.

See as she dey tell mama j boy for face say she no go born pikin while she still dey alive.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
For those calling her a liar and a lunatic, what if she is Right? how well do you people really know the said Linda? have any of you ever met the said Linda?

I urge people to say what they know or know what they say.

If it is a surrogate baby, there's nothing wrong with having a surrogate baby.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by opribo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
See me see wahala O, how someone will take another person matter so personal. The jail she went to was it not this her mouth that landed her in there, she has started again.

Can someone use her hands to cover pregnancy? You see changes in her body everyday yet you question a woman's pregnancy to the extent of making a video. Hmm, some peoples internal battles is beyond spiritual.

Anyway, it's not her fault if to say Linda has shown the father of her child will this unstable woman go and make video and be misyearning?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Born2Breed(f): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Crimecity:
Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkTUCh58X3A&feature=youtu.be

This is starting to get out of hand, Linda had her baby boy today and her popular rival journalist, Kemi Omololu Olulunyo is insisting on her stance that Linda has been wearing a fake pregnancy bump and actually had a baby through sorrugacy, she claims her sources were highly placed celebrities that work in Linda Ikeji studios with Linda.

Of course the allegations are all very ridiculous and just hard to believe, but the tenacity that madam Kemi Olulunyo is using to spread this fake pregnancy news is something else..

https://zenithnaija.com/linda-cannot-have-children-kemi-olulunyo-releases-5-mins-video-on-linda-ikeji/

Just when I thought I have seen it all in this Linda n Kemi brouhaha. I just saw this...

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by goaldynman(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
When it has gotten to a woman castigating another woman that the latter does not have womb, then the former needs to be called to other! You that is boasting of having womb, what if all your children die in one day?!

If I were Linda, I will just gather all these evidence in net, arrest and prosecute Kemi for criminal defamation!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by YvonneAtNL: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Adakintroy:

She is not ranting, stop being emotional. She has being shifting facts here and there like someone who ate two days rotten beings. You just don't want to see it. Cus she is ugly and you want Linda to win this round. She said she made a call to the hospital. Did anyone border to verify are claimes? Plus she did not sound like a ranter. She sound very intelligent.

We know say aunti linda is your women leader.

grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by gumaxuvi1: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kylekent59:

lol

But I don't follow multitudes to believe everything online. I have my own view grin grin.

YOU HAVE A PASSION TO DEVELOP MOBILE APPS – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

Learn how to design, build, and publish iOS and Android mobile apps from scratch using a variety of tools, such as XCode, Swift, and Java.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Avater0147(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Waitn b this old witch problem?? the last she had trouble, its was Linda of all people who help her financially..today she will apologized, tomorrow oya talk ddn start. this woman dey comot for line truth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by okwabayi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
cattylove7:

so what is kemis's befefit
If someone pays you 50K every month to throw insults at his/her way won't you do it? A lot of Nairalanders do it here for mere mentions as payment. A cash benefit attached will make most people reconsider their day jobs.
She [Kemi] will also gain online followers. People who hate Linda Ikeji will join her social media pages to see what next she comes up with.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by royal200: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2018

TO ALL THE WAILERS AGAINST KEMI, HOW MANY TIMES YOU CRY FOUL WHEN LINDA WAS POCKNOSING ABOUT OTHER CELEB.. .wailers need brain surgery.. ...
Am with you Kemi, that pregnancy doesn't add up.. ..let Linda show us full picture of baby bump,not just front view let see una back.. ..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Xisnin(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
teefeh25:
We all know aunty Kemi likes to rant and say many annoying things..but the way she's adamant about this Ikeji's baby arouses so much suspicion and doubts...the more reason is because Linda did not even at any time accept or deny it.. buh one thing wey sure be say,the truth go come out las las,buh till then lerrus enjoy the drama while it lasts..
What will happen when the "truth" come out?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Xisnin(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
pek:
Your post is full of bias and tilted toward Linda. Did you make any investigation before calling Kemi's claims as false? To others, let us not be quick to call Kemi names. If her claims are unfounded, Linda knows the way to the law courts!
Linda is not concerned, why are you?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Morbeta11(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Na waooo ....if Linda no get belle.. Then Cossy Orjiako no get breast.....Don jazzy no get nose. ........Bobrisky no get prick..... Buhari no get zza ozza room. Let the confusion begin.......ayaba ayaba zanga ayaba zazzzzzzazszsza. Na only aunty Kemi sabi mad

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by cheftea: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Payback is a bitch. Linda can dig up corpse just to pin u down on something. But when it comes to genuine news she go do like she no dy see road. For me every rumours has hidden truth in them.
My own is that they should not drag that innocent soul(baby j) ,I dislike the name calling and all that pikin na pikin e no matter who born. Surrogate or not.
It might be the trust, it might be one of those kemi wahala lies. All the same......we still dy there is nothing hidden under the sun.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Since LINDA no wan Sidon for one place, this my STUPID AUNTY go help her do that.
I warned her to carry this her tummy go somewhere else. Uploading rag tag pictures everywhere.
Useless ladies everywhere .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Virgohills(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by RedboneSmith(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
But why, really, is Kemi doing this?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by KelvinC1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
BIG TRUTH IN HER STATEMENT.. like it or not.. it is surrogate.. Linda no get belle..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by boyjo: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
Adakintroy:

How dumb can you be in an global world. She is a journalist you idiot! They know stuffs. It's their job.

I no insult you o.
You go hate me if I curse you.
Desist bro.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by boyjo: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Adakintroy:

This is global world..it not a classified information. Anyone can track your movement if they make it their job.

I can install apps that get me your exacts location as am calling you. How hard can it be finding her hospital if she makes it her job.

That question no relate naw.
Linda made it a duty to be secretive about it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by 1Sharon(f): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lol Linda, kemi is on ur case
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Adakintroy: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
boyjo:

That question no relate naw.
Linda made it a duty to be secretive about it.

What do you mean made it her duty? Not telling anyone her location does not mean her location cannot be trace. I mean how hard can it be for sniffing journalist. Journalist can sniff out hospitals president choose to go for medical vications. Does it mean they hand it out before they left.

Is not like the hospital is in a remote island off the coast of Bahamas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.